PDA

View Full Version : Any Hunter in Kelowna Looking fow a partner?

Heffernan89
08-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Hello

I am new to Kelowna and also new to hunting in BC. I have been hunting for 5 years after this season and go moose hunting every year in Ontario. I was wondering if there is anyone in the forum that wouldn't mind taken me out for a weekend. I have been scouting lots and also have a trail camera out that is getting picture of mullies (pretty sure if anyone could help picture will be attached) only problem I feel like I am in a HIGH traffic area and am not a huge fan of road hunters around me. I will still be going out alone but if anyone would want a partner for a weekend I would appreciate that.

A little about me I am 25 males originally from Ontario. I have been traveling thru BC and working for the past 2 years, as well as Saskatchewan. This year I also had my house broken into and my guns stolen (witch I don't want to talk about, and the already bought new ones). Any question comment are welcome and feel free to PM me. my main goal is to get deer this year but would love a chance to see some elk.

Thank you in advance

Kirby Heffernan4960

Heffernan89
08-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Just another picture took awhile to get it to load

goatdancer
08-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Everywhere around Kelowna is a HIGH traffic area. Best bet is to get a ways off the roads and you will find game.

Heffernan89
08-10-2014, 04:34 PM
okay little bit of clarification on it, get off the road as in hike cause I plan on doing that?

thanks for the response

goatdancer
08-10-2014, 09:42 PM
okay little bit of clarification on it, get off the road as in hike cause I plan on doing that?

thanks for the response

Yes. Otherwise you'll be inundated with road hunters.

Liveforthehunt
08-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Lots Of areas with few hunters you just have to explore :) pm me I'll help yea out

Heffernan89
08-16-2014, 06:14 PM
liveforthehunt I pmed you

Liveforthehunt
08-16-2014, 07:07 PM
And I got back to you :)