PDA

View Full Version : MU 7-26 any info ?

chuckerb
07-18-2014, 01:55 PM
Anybody ever hunt this area in late sept. early Oct? not looking for hunny hole but just some info on the area. And what to expect . Any tips would be great. And where can a person get a forestry road map of the area.. thx Chucker B You can PM me if you want..

07-18-2014, 02:09 PM
i dont know anything about the area....... but i am going there Oct 2-14..... my buddy has been there lots,,,, i cant even tell you what lake we are near lol i forgot.
This year is the first year in a decade that i have not SUPER planned my hunt. I am just throwing it to the wind, jumping into a truck with my gear and Rifle!

Good luck! maybe ill see ya!

chuckerb
07-18-2014, 03:48 PM
We may see each other there ,have a cool one and a bs around a fire sounds good, We will be in a dark bronze 2006 ford king cab f150..Do you have the draw or just going for the spike bull, Good luck to you to..

07-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Buddy has a bull and his friends son has one as well... kid is 12 or so .. i hope to be able to call in a bull for the kid.... i dont think the kids dad calls. That would be better for me then shooting!
We will be in a 2006 Dodge 3500 red with 35"s

chuckerb
07-18-2014, 07:54 PM
Ya it would be something to se a young guy or gal get there first moose , a memory for them for life, good luck and hope to meet ya.

walks with deer
07-20-2014, 10:32 PM
No moose there.

I shot them.

Machinist
07-21-2014, 07:49 AM
Spent two weeks in there 2 years ago on LEH , last week of Sept, and first week of Oct , camped at Kloch lk , really nice area but really busy with hunters and it rained steady for two full weeks , we called it the mud trip :( did manage to get one bull but it was probably the heavy rain that really slowed the hunting down when we were there , would I go back ? probably not , it was a long trip in there on really bad roads again because of the unusually wet weather, one bit of advice , bring a couple of spare tires we found there was a lot of crushed shale used to build up the main road in and we lost two tires on the trip and we helped out two other hunting partys that encountered the same problem, good luck on your trip.