PDA

View Full Version : Terrace 6:15 A Goat LEH

srupp
07-12-2014, 12:02 PM
I drew 4 tags this fall/spring in BC ..and have 3 locations locked down as to where to go and hunt

I went to get the information on the Terrace goat tag I drew and it was "gone":-?..and Susan promises she didn't |"clean " it out...

Anyhow I have Terrace goat draw..6:15 A...August1-Feb 28,2015..it has the highway and Kitsumkalum lake and Lorne creek as a boundry.

I did get some great intel on this area a couple years back by some repeadadly successful goat hunters who sent me some info on access and areas etc.

I would REALLY appreciate any help on this hunt..and if the folks who talked to me previous could be so kind as to send a pm.

Thanking all in advance

Steven Rupp

07-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Wow, only 6380 posts and looking for advice. Good luck

BiG Boar
07-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Don't just come on here new guy and your 6380th post is all like, "I got an LEH give me your honey holes." You got to give if you want to receive.

warnniklz
07-12-2014, 04:39 PM
all the goats have been shot out by the lower mainland hunters... nothing left there.:-?

^------sarcasm

Wild Images
07-12-2014, 05:42 PM
pm BCbillies that is his old stompin grounds

riflebuilder
07-12-2014, 07:22 PM
You need to go late the coat on a January goat would be amazing. A little help for Steve would be good...

gerrygoat
07-12-2014, 07:56 PM
You need to go late the coat on a January goat would be amazing. A little help for Steve would be good...

I thought he knew everything ;)

srupp
07-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Hmm no biggee..lol ...will check around next week..will be in there salmon fishing..
I will honestly do better in the future with more posts and try to be more helpful..
Off in am to Kamloops to see orthopedic surgeon..knee surgery hopefully coming up

Obviously I dont know everthing...If I did I would KNOW whete that first set of info went..lo.

Cheers
Steven

markomoose
07-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Ya hows that knee there big guy?Rumor has it you couldn't keep up with Chilcotin Hillbilly on those predator hunts and he's getting old!Don't pull them rip chords so hard??LOL!My kid was drawn in 6-15 zone I.warnikklz gave us some good intel pm him?

Gateholio
07-12-2014, 08:56 PM
No info for you Mr Rupp , but considering how many dozens of hunters you have helped in the lady with LEH draws, I'm confident someone will pay it forward. :)

For those that don't know , Rupp has been paying it forward his whole life. I hope someone stands up to give him a bone! :)

srupp
07-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Ya hows that knee there big guy?Rumor has it you couldn't keep up with Chilcotin Hillbilly on those predator hunts and he's getting old!Don't pull them rip chords so hard??LOL!My kid was drawn in 6-15 zone I.warnikklz gave us some good intel pm him?

Never could keep up with Doug....lol yup broke that ripcord 2? 3 x?
I did what I could

Will also try Warren...had hunted with his dad and warrens gramps also..surgeon will say more on monday
Being old aint fun..
Srr

srupp
07-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Thanks Gate, it will all work out...busy year..still elk, moose , doe deer, buck ,Alberta pronghorn.folks have been very kind and generous over the years
And hopefully Spenses bridge bighorns....full season indeed...
Cheers

gerrygoat
07-12-2014, 10:15 PM
No info for you Mr Rupp , but considering how many dozens of hunters you have helped in the lady with LEH draws, I'm confident someone will pay it forward. :)

For those that don't know , Rupp has been paying it forward his whole life. I hope someone stands up to give him a bone! :)

Lots of people on here quietly help out others actually.

It's a rugged zone with lots of brush so you had better be able to climb a long ways.

Gateholio
07-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Lots of people on here quietly help out others actually.

Very aware if that. I've been both the recipient and giver many times for both! Just making sure that everyone is aware of how much help Rupp has given out. :)

kilometers
07-12-2014, 11:43 PM
I think I had. 6 15 b last year I will have to check map and maybe have some info for yah. 6000 plus posts and all I won't feel to bad helping out

markomoose
07-13-2014, 12:37 AM
It's OK srupp your a good guy.Mega advice machine you are.Get that leg going strong and CH won't stand a chance!YA I hear ya man.Growing old isn't so bad.Older women look good.Younger women better?!

moosinaround
07-13-2014, 07:07 AM
Shit, Rupp has forgotten more than most of the folks on here will ever know!!! Like that goat info??😉. Sorry Steve, had too, was too easy!! Good hunting to ya! Moosin

Skull Hunter
07-13-2014, 10:42 PM
Sorry I can't help you out with any intel, but if you need an extra set of hands on your hunt I could probably make it down there for a weekend or two, as you've helped me out in the past year a couple of times.

srupp
07-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Thanks everyone, lots of wonderful folks telling me where to go...lol and a couple even had goat suggestions.
Orthopedic surgeon decieded the first 2 surgeries should be one knee and one hip...and the next will be the other knee.all will be total replacements...

Thank you to all who replied....there are a LOT of helpful knowlegable hunters who go out of their way quietly and humbly....to help almost everone who needs it.

Thanks all not just for this but for all everyone has done.
Sounds like my hunting days are limited so says the surgon..however I will still give it my best

Cheers

Steven

riflebuilder
07-14-2014, 02:21 PM
Get an all-terrain wheel chair and a road closure driving license. And who says getting old sucks...lol