PDA

View Full Version : Bc Outdoors Show Abbotsford

harder rd
03-03-2007, 11:54 AM
IS THIS YEARS SHOW WORTHWHILE FOR THE HUNTER ? I am just trying to see if you all think that it is worth the admition fee if you are not into fishing. What do you think? I have not been yet this year but if it is like years past . I think I may just go to fred or hubs and save myself the 12 bucks.

bsa30-06
03-03-2007, 12:01 PM
I'm sure if you look around you'll find a few hbc hats in the crowd and get to meet some of the members and put a face to the name .I know i have met a few members at the show the last couple years.

CNE
03-03-2007, 01:21 PM
we just left there and the lineup was all the way to the fraser hwy.

Gateholio
03-03-2007, 01:24 PM
Its only like...$12 to get in....hardly a huge investment!8-)

Kechika
03-03-2007, 01:29 PM
we just left there and the lineup was all the way to the fraser hwy.

I saw the line up and turned around.Damn I had a bunch of money burning a hole in my pocket.Save it for the Sheep Banquet

pupper
03-03-2007, 01:54 PM
save your self the 12 bucks and just go through a boat dealership, a quad dealership, and hub sports.

If you like fishing charter kiosks youll be in heaven

the highlight of the show was seeing the magic shammy demonstration!!!:)

Justin

speedbird
03-03-2007, 05:00 PM
I went last night,i have been the past three years and have noticed less hunting related stuff every year.You still have your big guys Reliable & Italian but that's about it ,I was looking for a 10/22 and Italian was selling it for $309.00, $20.00 off the street price,whooooo, great deal guys, if you add up your $12.00 to get in $3.00 parking and food you have to be saving at least $25.00 just to break even.On the positive side BCWF had a real cool booth for the kids to learn about correct shot placement like a big screen interactive video game.
I would call it a fishing/outdoor show,not a fishing/hunting show.
Won't go next year unless i see more hunting related dealers on the list.

JMO

Tarp Man
03-03-2007, 06:50 PM
I agree. There are fewer and fewer deals to be had for the average hunter. If you want a jet boat or plan on booking a fishing trip or guide trip up north, then give er'. Otherwise, it may not be worth the trip for people outside the lower mainland. The one highlight for me was to spend some time talking with Rick Berreth, the author of the BC Record Book for deer. What a great guy. I also saw some incredible shoulder mounts and that new record non-typical. For next year, if you guys have racks you want scored by a B & C scorer bring 'em in to him.

Silent Wolf
03-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I went today, hmm what can I say, it was busy, Kechika gave me a heads up about the line up from the HWY, man it took 45mins just to get to the TradeX today. The line up to get in was short, but too many dam people in there as it was hard to move.

$12.00 isnt that big of a deal to get in, it all depends on your taste.

I only saw one HBC hat and that was outside in the smoke pit, WSM 300, I think it was.

SW:lol: 8)

BCLongshot
03-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Whatever... I guess I go to show up and support it even if it isn't perfect.

I'm pretty crazy about it all hunting etc. You could have a crappy little gun show in a small town and I'd try to pop in and pay my $ 2 or $ 12 and I've been to some bad "Gun Shows". I can't drive by any town without checking out the gun store,sporting goods or hardware store. I even get excited about buying a piece of crap slingshot from Hubs.

Some of the most interesting nicest people are in these places, so that's probably why I go.

I'll get to meet bsa 30-06 (Lloyd) tomorrow and hopefully some ofthe other guys and girls.

I don't except to much but I always come out with something.

If you can't afford the $ 12 bucks and you really want to go be there in the morning and I'll pay your way in.

DDD
03-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Pupper hit the nail on the head.

Untouchable
03-03-2007, 07:19 PM
As others have already said the line-up was back to Fraser Hwy. My Brother and my girlfriend and I went, had an allright time. The highlight of that show in terms of hunting was definatly Rick Berreth. Talked to him for just a minute, but from first impressions he seemed like a great guy. It was definatly more of a fishing show. In total I would guess there were 30-40 guns there total (?). If you need to get hunting gear I would say to just go to your local hunting store as the selection was not very exstensive. All in all, Check it out if you dont have anything to do tomorrow, otherwise just do the yardwork your wife has been nagging you about.:|

Laurence_Erickson
03-03-2007, 07:26 PM
can anyone tell me what time it shuts down tomorrw ?

BCLongshot
03-03-2007, 07:29 PM
1700 hrs or 5:00 pm

Ubertuber
03-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Avoid the lines ups on Mt Lehman, take huntington east (16th) road from 264th and go to Tradex through the back door.

Hunter4life
03-03-2007, 10:35 PM
If your in the market for boots check out the AJ Brooks booth, I just saved about $100 on some Meindls. Well worth the admission for that kind of a deal.

h4l

browningboy
03-03-2007, 10:38 PM
I got back a little while ago, didn,t think it was that bad, just the typical, beats sitting at home with cabin fever! At least my kids hooked into some trout at the pool and had fun!

tuchodi
03-04-2007, 08:22 AM
I went not so much to score a really good deal but to just get into the hunting mode after a long winter and it worked. I wore my HBC hat and met some other great members. That is always a highlite as meeting new hunters and talking about hunting is whats its all about for me. There were a few good deals on some items and I always seam to buy something(That I dont need).

bsa30-06
03-04-2007, 09:19 AM
On my way out the door right now to meet up with Dale (BCLongshot) and then head to the tradex.Hopefully we will get the chance to meet a few other hbc members at the show.

huntwriter
03-04-2007, 09:38 AM
My wife and I went yesterday afternoon.

I am somewhat disappointed about the whole show. It seems that the hunting section gets smaller ever year. The seminars bordered on a joke, at least the ones I have seen. Jim Shockey sent one of his staff members that basically did nothing but show a video of his boss. Primos sent Jim Walker, I have not seen his elk calling seminar, but his turkey calling seminar simply stunk. It was presented with such disinterest that I at times even wondered if he wanted to be there. On the Jim Shockey stand folks where hard pressed to get a responds from the attendant lounging lazy and disinterested in his chair.

There where several exhibitors missing on the hunting show of which I knew that they have been scheduled to be there. Overall the hunting show sucked this year. The rest of the show is boats, more boats, still more boats ( how many companies can you have on a show exhibiting the same brand and type of product ) and fishing. A huge space is taken up by the Log Home show but they show nothing of interest really, other than a few alternative and environment friendly power creating gadgets such as solar systems.

Phil
03-04-2007, 10:04 AM
I went on Friday evening. I was expecting to see more hunting related exhibits and was a little disappointed in that regard. I did enjoy the ones that were there and I spent some time looking for HBC hats. I unfortunately didn't find any but it was amusing looking for people wearing camo hats and then trailing them to get close enough to read their hat. I guess it would have helped if I had one too. I did'nt buy anything but over all I had a good time and came home with a few goood ideas for things to build. I was happy spending the $12.00 and will go next year too.

rollingrock
03-04-2007, 10:27 AM
I was wondering if I should bring my daughter to the show this morning. But after I read you guys' posts, I decided to save that $12 to buy her some lollypop. :D

doog3
03-04-2007, 10:46 AM
5 and under is free 6 and older is 7 plus she can fish and the kids enjoy that and there is guppy races too where she can win prizes

FlyingHigh
03-04-2007, 11:08 AM
I went friday night. Walked out with a Buck Strider and a BCWF t-shirt. best 120 bucks I've ever spent! lol. Can't wait for next year's show!

kishman
03-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Well I just got back from the show, while the hunting section seems to get a little bit smaller every year I still had fun. I ran into qutie a few HBC members, BSA, Bushman, Simon and his Dad and I know I'm missing 3 or 4 more guys. I picked up a new scope as well as a hat and a Hoochie Mama Elk call.
I didn't see anyone giving anything away, but there was still a number of pretty neat and innovative prodcts there. The fella who had the Pringles can Moose call was a nice fella to talk to. Also I liked what I saw at the Jenelco raingear booth, nice people great (Canadian) product. Always a pleasure talking to the guys over at Hub sports as well, but I see them all the time....:lol: . Nice meeting all you guys.

kishman

Bushman
03-04-2007, 01:50 PM
All in all I must say that I had a great time at the Abbotsford Sportsmans Show.
It was a real pleasure to meet and speak with so many HBC members, as well as many old friends and hunting buddies that I haven't seen in years.
Hopefully we can all do it again next year.

Good Huntin'
Bushman

bsa30-06
03-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Well i went to the show with an open mind, and hoping to meet some fellow hbc members and i have to say i had a great time.I met up with BCLongshot and his buddy this morning at tim hortons and headed down to the show.I think we were in line for about 2 minutes when the first hbc hat went by it was kishman, once inside we ran into elkhound and symon almost immediately.We all walked around the show having a good B.S session as we wandered.We ran into bushman, Mr.Dean,Palmer,Jmac,we chatted with guy scott and thanked him in person for his continued supprt here at hbc, and stopped by rick berreths booth man did he have some impressive bucks on the wall.Pictures of that new #5 buck don't do it justice it is a monster.All in all it was a great day and it was a pleasure meeting all the hbc members, i've never seen so many hbc hats in the same place.oh and by the way guys the bathrooms were clean today just ask BCLongshot.lol

The Hermit
03-04-2007, 11:56 PM
I bailed on my course at noon and slipped out to the show. I stayed a long time! I learned a lot from talking to the Quad dealers and know =what I want now. Yamaha 700 Griz NICE machine.

I also spent a bit of time catching up with Guy Scott and he said I just missed a bunch of you guys that had dropped in to thank him for his sponsorship of HBC. He said that made him feel really good!

there really wasn't much in th hunting section but it was okay... hell of a lot better than the Victoria outdoors Show.

I also spent a LOT of time talking to the folks that build log cabins, and the people with all the gear to go off grid... my Hermit fantasy is in high gear now!!! Best part of the show.

Mr. Dean
03-05-2007, 09:12 AM
I frankly was amazed at the # of exhibitiors that all sat back and watched people float past. I worked a booth that was manned by a force of six. We had only two chairs, so that left a minimum of four people standing, at any given time, to present the product and answer questions. Come day three, I had to trade in the cowboy's for my comfy hikers.

I had a great time presenting. Met tons of people that I hadn't had the pleasure of seeing for MANY years And some people that I've only had 'chance' meetings with, in recent years. AND many HBC'rs as well.

Needless to say, I didn't get all my shopping tasks accomplished. We were just to busy. But I did manage to get a couple of leather belts, a BC Records Book (excellent presentors AND exhibit!), a new VI Backroads Map Book (can't find my old one) AND made a visit to the BCWF booth. Allthough they didn't have anyone able to talk Allocations Policy at the time...I did purchase a hat from them and also made a donation for a T-shirt as well.

One thing I noticed the lack of, was the # youths that attended the show. I saw many young children but very few that fell inbetween the ages of 10 - mid teen something. Maybe they were there but didn't come around our way...

I was amazed to see Daigle Boats/Eagle Craft. I believe it's their 1st time for this show. High class act IMO.

The 'dedicated' hunting exhibits were a small part of the show, There are valid reasons for this and they are market orientated. Remeber, everything reflects consumer demand. This is what makes me concerned about the low youth turn out. Parents GOTTA get thier kids more involved w/ the outdoors and less involved with TV and 'puter games.

There was something there for everyone to get 'dreamy' about. Personaly, for the price of addmission, it should be viewed as a cheap day event for the entire family when compared to a venue such as the PNE.

partsman
03-05-2007, 11:06 AM
If your in the market for boots check out the AJ Brooks booth, I just saved about $100 on some Meindls. Well worth the admission for that kind of a deal.

h4l
Found this on Huntshoot, interesting info.
I'm a self confessed gear junkie in the sense that I demand the best of what I buy for my sheep / mountain hunts and I am very particular to details.

I'm a Hanwag boot man and will always be ..... but unfortunatly those boots have been very difficult to obtain .....

I know what good boots are capable of and I've owned several. I know what I can expect and demand from a high quality boot.

I've waited for a period of time but decided to post.

Do NOT buy any new Canada Pro boots from AJ Brooks UNLESS the leather is made of "Full Grain" Leather (the older Canada Pro's were full grained). (you will be told it is ... but its not)

Apparently with the shipments of the Canada Pro to AJ Brooks is not of full grain leather and the 'quality' is starting to drop and they've gone cheap.

I bought a new pair last spring for my sheep hunt and I was extremely disapointed with my discovery.

The leather they are using is essentially suede and the outside of the boot is heavily 'waxed over' to give it the smooth look of a full grain leather boot.

During my sheep hunt - this waxy layer quickly wore off in the wet buckbrush exposing all the leather fibres typical of suede. This leather streched to the point where the eyes were touching and I had to double up my socks in order to 'fit' inside the boot on some wet days. Stretching occurs but this was excessive. My partner on that hunt had Canada Pro's that were an older model and the distinct difference in leather used was clear.

Upon my return - I did my research before talking to the owner of AJ Brooks. While he has been helpful ... he is still balking at admitting what the leather is but has recently admitted some fault as I have found some others who bought the same boots and are also experienced and saw the difference.

I even sent the boots to a couple well known boot makers to get their opinions on the leather and I received some very interesting feedback. Some of which I quote, "For Meindl to put leather of this quality on such a boot is 'sacriligeous'." , "For this boot, I am very surprised they used split leather."

Basically:
they put 'split leather' not 'full grain' on the Canada Pro's to AJ Brooks - ( yet similar models to Cabelas are 'FULL GRAIN').
In laymans terms 'split leather' is suede and its cheap.
Suede - soaks up water like a sponge and when that water gets cold - your feet get cold. It stretches really bad.
It is highly breathable --- too breathable....
When I returned home, I set the wet boots in the cool shade to dry out properly. Believe it or not - that leather shrunk to the point that the boots barely fit with just wicker socks and has already 'cracked' on the seams. Mind you - I even went 1/2 size larger than I normally get!!

After a couple months and further inquiries - I've learned that this leather is now 'not' full grain as they said. But a fancy name called "Bergrind leather and its the 'toughest' leather coming from cattle that roam the high alps in Europe." (ROTFLOL)

I inquired with the folks who know leather and they said Bergrind is just a fancy name for suede ---> split leather !!!! Can you say Marketing!!! Also - the skin from cows in the high alps are no different than your ordinary cow - when the leather is treated - the outcome is the same.

I decided to avoid talking to Canadian / U.S. Meindl reps and went straight to New Zealand / Australia Meindl reps for more info. Now this Meindl rep from New Zealand was most helpful ! Here's what he had to say:
He was very surprised Meindl put Bergrind on the Canada Pro's to sell to hunters in BC.
He highlighted that Bergrind leather is a good leather and it is found on several types of boots --- because of its breathability as compared to full grain --- they "are best suited for 'arid' climes where the breathability characteristics are beneficial as compared to full grain which would be too hot."
In other words - you would probably want this boot with bergrind leather if you're planning to spend your years hunting desert sheep in Arizona or Nevada where wetness / dampness does not affect it.
The fellow in NZ further states that they do not recommend boots with 'Bergrind' to hikers in NZ as it is often damp and wet with many river / creek crossings similar to that of many areas in BC.

I am still hoping to get my money back on these Canada Pro's in exchange for boots of full grain.

I would not hesitate to get Canada Pro's again provided they are made with full grain leather as the boot design is excellent.

That being said - I've seen the other Meindl models and they made with nu-buck or full grain and forsee no problems for those using them.

Bet there are many guys with this Canada Pro boot right now from the last year or so and you don't even realize what kind of leather you have because you may have not owned many other pairs of leather boots or because the "price" has you believing its the best when its not.

I know the older Canada Pro's have full grained and some of you likely own these. Put them side by side with the ones I have after a sheep hunt and you can clearly see the difference in leather type !

BCrams
03-05-2007, 11:13 AM

h4l

What boot did you get?

Elkhound
03-05-2007, 11:30 AM
I ran into qutie a few HBC members, BSA, Bushman, Simon and his Dad

Oh crap........now I look like Symon's dad.:mad: Marc.....where is that ban button you promised me.:twisted:

Kishman....BTW we all agreed and we liked that other avatar you used to use. You know, the one where you are smiling really wide:lol: please use that one again

We had a good time. The BSing with a few members made it that much more enjoyable. BCLongshot is pretty funny. When you could find him, mind you finding him wasn't a problem. Look for the closest booth with a girl in it and there he is jawing away............and if he wasn't there check the bathroom. The guy has a worse bladder than my pregnant wife. He did like those $10.00 muffins though

kishman
03-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Oh crap........now I look like Symon's dad. Marc.....where is that ban button you promised me.:twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:......ROLMAO!!

kishman
03-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Seriously though, all the interest in meeting up with folks at the show makes me think we should organize a pub night for us all sometime.

bsa30-06
03-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Elkhound, can't wait for Dale (BCLongshot) to read that i know he'll have some smart ass come back.lol

Hunter4life
03-05-2007, 06:00 PM
What boot did you get?
I got the meindl glockners. I talked to the guys for a while about meindl putting the split leather on there boots but he said it was only the canada pros that had the problem. AJ Brooks are currently trying to deal with meindl about the problem. I was assured that the glockners and other models were not changed and should still be full grain leather but I guess I will find out this season. When i held the glockners and canada pros the pros felt rather "waxy" compared to the glockners so i am hoping that the leather is actually different. If they are not full grain, it will be the last time I buy meindls.

h4l

luckynuts
03-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Hunter4life,

Mind me asking what you paid for those glockners ???? have been debating those or the Canada's. A guy at work uses the glockners for all his mountain hunts and swears by them. Little to no break in time yet they still provide excellent support after years of use.

Thanks

W.

MB_Boy
03-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Oh crap........now I look like Symon's dad.:mad: Marc.....where is that ban button you promised me.:twisted:

Dave......that's 3 daughters and a Symon.....now you have that son that seems to elude you.

swampdonkey
03-06-2007, 10:11 AM
kishman sounds good i live buy dukes:)

Elkhound
03-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Dave......that's 3 daughters and a Symon.....now you have that son that seems to elude you.

Hahaha, as long as his mom doesn't ask for child support:lol:

Mr. Dean
03-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Seriously though, all the interest in meeting up with folks at the show makes me think we should organize a pub night for us all sometime.

Maybe we should start thinking about meeting for a wobbly pop @ the next show?
Better chance of seeing out-of-towners?
It's a long wait for the next one....I'm not opposed to something sooner!

huntwriter
03-06-2007, 07:00 PM
I am up for a get together. This would be a wonderful way to get to know other members of HBC. The sooner the better. :)

BCrams
03-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Thats what I have been trying to tell them about the Canada Pro's from the beginning but was rebuffed several times. I personally looked over the Glockners, Makalu and Island Pro and others. They are fine as they're made with nubuck / full grain so they should be good to go.

That waxy appearance is indeed wax......I believe it was applied to hide the fibres typical of suede / split leather cuts. It makes it very difficult to apply sport wax or nikwax because the stuff they put on the leather prohibits absorbtion.

Its a shame they put split leather/suede/bergrind (take your pick) leather on the Canada Pro because full grain leather would make them a top notch boot that would be hard to beat.

I got the meindl glockners. I talked to the guys for a while about meindl putting the split leather on there boots but he said it was only the canada pros that had the problem. AJ Brooks are currently trying to deal with meindl about the problem. I was assured that the glockners and other models were not changed and should still be full grain leather but I guess I will find out this season. When i held the glockners and canada pros the pros felt rather "waxy" compared to the glockners so i am hoping that the leather is actually different. If they are not full grain, it will be the last time I buy meindls.

h4l

JoshLedoux
03-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Maybe we should start thinking about meeting for a wobbly pop @ the next show?
Better chance of seeing out-of-towners?
It's a long wait for the next one....I'm not opposed to something sooner!

I could even be coerced out to the valley for something like that (but gimme a week I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep)

Bushman
03-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Any HBC members ever been to the Sawmill Pub in bustling downtown Ruskin?
It's about a 5000 sq. ft. log pub with full mount black bear and cougar above the bar, cold beer, great food and a good atmosphere. A real hunter's hideaway, but it might be a little out of the way as a meeting place for some.
Just a thought.

Bushman

BCLongshot
03-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Oh Ya U guys were a blast !!!

U did it not that she was surprised she knows that I'm a bit of a jawwagler with the girls. She says why would U eat hamburger when you have steak at home anyways. 23 years of marriage WOW can U believe that she puts up with me ?

Don't Answer.

Seriously though there were some bloody good lookin' women at that show !!!

The washrooms were clean as a whip and those muffins were good !

You know what the bummer was ??? Elkhound fascinated me so much talking about that bear that I forgot to roll up my rim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm sad because I probably won that damn vehicle. Rip me off !!!!

Guy Scott was a hoot. We had to wait in line to talk to him jeepers man he's like a Rock star.

I bought 2 $ 10 flyrods from the big D and Travis (Hub Sports) for $ 70 bucks each ( I'm feeling that I was had) and a scope from John @ Reliable. If Eric was doing loss prevention that day @ Reliable I could have easily stolen the scope. lol lol

Good fun and Ya a get together soon would be a GONG SHOW 4 sure !

BCLongshot
03-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Ya Bushman I've been there. Good place or maybe if we need more room Mission Springs ?

ruger#1
03-06-2007, 08:53 PM
no steve and johns pub is nice. the springs has some hot chicks for you to chat up longshot. The belvue is awsome. Just drive your car through the front doors and park it at the table.

BCLongshot
03-06-2007, 09:04 PM
U know it ruger #1 ! I go there for din din on Sundays quite a bit. I'm game anywhere.

ruger#1
03-06-2007, 09:06 PM
I used to live up the hill from there. a hundred yard walk and i could see it. I also put the rebar in the place to the west of it.Used to work at the old rod n gun club at the bottom of wren. used to place the clay pigeons.

BCLongshot
03-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Ya I remember that gun club that was awhile ago. I grew up in Maple Ridge and was a member there but now it's all houses.

Nooker77
03-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Save your money.... JIM Shockey was the highlight 2 years ago...need I say more....buddy one his CD set...very cool...but every other hunt was "World Record with the muzzleloader!" lol

Iron-Head
03-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Hahaha, as long as his mom doesn't ask for child support:lol:
HAHAHAHA, All she wants is for us to go hunting, What a deal eh!
Nice meeting you guys at the show (Kishman, BCLong shot, BSA-30-06... I know im missing a couple but heres to the ones I got!)
Symon/

I met Coaster in the Super Value here on the coast a couple nights ago to! Man its nice to put a Face to the names on here,

kishman
03-07-2007, 08:24 AM
I could even be coerced out to the valley for something like that (but gimme a week I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep)

Sounds good, I think I'll start a thread on this and we can all hash out the details there. It was great meeting you at the show as well Josh, I've got the scope I picked up from you folks all mounted up and I'm off to the range this morning, Looks great, see you soon for a trigger job.

Corey,

BCLongshot
03-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Oh man Nooker that is funny Jim Shockey always says that !!! I love his dvd/vhs stuff but he cracks me up when he says that my wife mimicks him. Hey we can hack him too right he'd probably laugh.

Ya start a thread about a Gong Show Get Together !!!

Maybe we could have Guy Scott do a live video feed and we could all be like Wayne & Garth........ " Were not Worthy...Were not Worthy..." lol lol

Just teasin ya Guy. I don't want to get you mad you'll probably come to Abby and take away my W.S. Society membership.

Elkhound
03-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Ya start a thread about a Gong Show Get Together !!!

Done
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=10931

Well Dale, I am eating my can of Pringles right now at work. Gotta get ready for moose season.:lol:

bsa30-06
03-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Thats right everybody show up with a pringle can moose call we'll all be kicked out of there in no time.lol

Elkhound i almost forgot about the pringle can call, i'm going to buy some pringles tonite!!!!!

Elkhound
03-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Elkhound i almost forgot about the pringle can call,

Thats why I am the brains in this operation:biggrin:

bsa30-06
03-09-2007, 06:55 PM
just tried it with a small coffee can it worked , but the pringle can sounded better to me.My 3 year old likes to play with it.

JoshLedoux
03-10-2007, 12:14 AM
Hope it works out well kishman