PDA

View Full Version : Glacial Lake

Grolar
07-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Has anybody had success around glacial lake area....thinking of doing a future hunt in couple years, I know its early to ask this but I want to do some research on the area.....is there any where I can park and make my way in or do I have to do a fly in from alpine air line ?

Cali
07-09-2014, 11:02 PM
Long walk from the highway. Jump in a beaver.

primmed99
07-09-2014, 11:40 PM
what glacial lake are you talking about?

Grolar
07-10-2014, 12:28 AM
The closest to dease lake......north of todagin

Bluedsteel
07-11-2014, 04:43 PM
I know it extremely well, one thing I can tell you is that the outfitter hits it hard and residents are always in there. It is a breathtaking area but if you're going to spend a pile of $ to hunt then you're better off going to a more remote area.

Grolar
07-11-2014, 10:21 PM
would cry lake be a place too that gets hit really hard I guess...(DON'T PEG ME AS A TROLLER AHA) I don't really know the east side of the Skeena region well the only place I bin was cold fish lake for caribou that's about it but I bin up the west/north of the region for sheep and goat but I wanna try the east side and hit it hard in couple of years......if anyone is piss off that I named a place that was a hot spot or honey hole please pm me, but willing to get some information on guys that hunt north of cold fish lake