PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody here work for Ministry of FLNRO? -LEH content

Kami
07-04-2014, 09:01 PM
FLNRO: Ministry of Forestry Lands and Natural Resource Operations?
Fish Wildlife and Habitat Management branch.
These folks take care of our LEH?

Make up some new definitions for FLNRO, in the spirit of venting our frustrations over the
delayed LEH results! All in fun of course!

For example: FLNRO

Free Lance Nincompoops Ruining Outings
Firearms Loaded N'Ready Officer

;)

Jrax
07-04-2014, 09:20 PM
F#$k the Leh and Natural Resource Operations. I believe that this is official, they changed it to this after so many complaints from last year.

XPEIer
07-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Trust me, not many of us that work for FLNRO like having to answer the phone with, "hello, MInistry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations", but we play to fiddle that is being played, and right now, that is the song from Victoria. You know, hate to offend any of the old ministries.

And, like the rest on here, we too are anxiously awaiting our LEH Nil response, not much each individual FLNRO staff can do.

Instead of venting over the delay, why dont we start answering all of the zone questions that are going to start. You know the ones like, "I got drawn for zone 11 -H and I have never been there", or I got a draw for zone 12-Q and wondering if there is vehicle access". I am certain we can eat up another 2 weeks of waiting, just answering those.

Xpeier

digger dogger
07-05-2014, 06:59 AM
Ha, i've had to get copies of my LEH from access BC, as the draw was so late.
By the time I was headed north, they weren't in the mail yet.
TDGAFBC

Scuba_Dave
07-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Trust me, not many of us that work for FLNRO like having to answer the phone with, "hello, MInistry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations", but we play to fiddle that is being played, and right now, that is the song from Victoria. You know, hate to offend any of the old ministries.
Xpeier

LOL PEI...Thats the way of the government, I work federal. If the name of your office got changed 30 years ago to something they are probably changing it again to "honour the history" of Canada hahahaha...Do they even understand how much money these constant changes cost??? I know. Rhetorical question, they make these decisions based on gut feelings and what makes them look best that day :)

Vladimir Poutine
07-05-2014, 08:10 AM
FLNRO: Ministry of Forestry Lands and Natural Resource Operations?
Fish Wildlife and Habitat Management branch.
These folks take care of our LEH?

Make up some new definitions for FLNRO, in the spirit of venting our frustrations over the
delayed LEH results! All in fun of course!

For example: FLNRO

Free Lance Nincompoops Ruining Outings
Firearms Loaded N'Ready Officer

;)

Who would identify themselves on HBC as working in the MOE? Unless one has some need for self flagellation and debasement, no one would do it. The amount of info gleaned because "I know a guy who knows a guy" that separating the wheat from the chaff is pointless. The sticky thread about LEH questions put up by Gatehouse pretty much answers all the questions.

carnivore
07-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Maybe draw has been done and FLNRO is waiting for approval from FN before release?? ( ref: land title ruling):(