monasheemountainman
07-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Are you effin serious??!

Darksith
07-04-2014, 01:50 PM
worst thread ever lol

bigredchev
07-04-2014, 01:56 PM
I'm glad you started this, I was worried no one would address this issue. Thank you.

BRC

Ghengis Khandrey
07-04-2014, 02:06 PM
I heard soon. Sooner than you think

Piperdown
07-04-2014, 02:07 PM
what's an leh

TherealSLYFOX
07-04-2014, 02:13 PM
End of next week. Gotta justify job and work on getting more money for next year's draw. Let's be funnier next year make them people have draws in by early May, results late July. Extra 15000 entries this year guys sorry.

bearslayer01
07-04-2014, 02:14 PM
well i guees there goes the odds literally

Mudzbogger
07-04-2014, 02:23 PM
LEH = Limited Entry Headache, Lucky (it) Ever Happens, Last Event Hemotoma etc.

What ever you call it, its the BC Government FUBAR

Ron.C
07-04-2014, 02:29 PM
I love these LEH threads.

Always a good source of amusement while everyone is patiently waiting for the results. Good luck all.

Singleshotneeded
07-04-2014, 02:31 PM
God and maybe someone there at LEH know, mere mortals can only guess... Lucky (if it) Ever Happens is right! :-D

Darksith
07-04-2014, 02:37 PM
any inside info on when leh is soppose to be out

I heard they were already out at your moms house lol....j/k. This one deserved a mom joke ;)

Darksith
07-04-2014, 02:37 PM

Im thinking....RIGHT NOW

Nope...damn

longstonec
07-04-2014, 02:43 PM
How loong is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sljSf7KVlQ

Shade Tree
07-04-2014, 02:45 PM
like should I wait around 'soon' ......or is it more like your parts should be here tomorrow 'soon'?

russm
07-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Been out since last week, if you didn't check you're out of luck, that's their new system

07-04-2014, 02:50 PM
what's an leh

It's kind of like "meh", but it costs $6 each time you do it.

Sniperdan
07-04-2014, 03:43 PM
I can't take it anymore!!!!!!

Wentrot
07-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Finally!!!!! nearly 4pm Friday and its now OUT OUT OUT

bearslayer01
07-04-2014, 04:01 PM
who is the jerk sayin gits out your going to get a beat down lol

Ltbullken
07-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Can't wait to get leh'd...

Scuba_Dave
07-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Bahahahahahahaha I always wonder if there is someone from the ministry hiding in the shadows. Just watching these threads every year. I can see it now. They gather around the computer and laugh and laugh and laugh all day long. And then finally they just get bored and do the work and get it out LOL

carnivore
07-04-2014, 04:54 PM

I rather get leh'd than nil'd like I usually do!

marblewoodhead
07-04-2014, 05:14 PM
leh's posting dates are starting to be a joke of all jokes.

Stone Sheep Steve
07-04-2014, 05:50 PM
All I know is the hunting reg updates are off the charts the last two days😣. I think it's got to be over 40😣

finngun
07-04-2014, 06:10 PM
when are we getting paper hunting regs??it is new season already:mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd_Fdly3rX8 terry jacks:-D

Shade Tree
07-04-2014, 06:32 PM
I think you should coin that phrase! Maybe on Monday......

BlacktailStalker
07-04-2014, 06:37 PM
It's a free for all on all species this year.

Grolar
07-04-2014, 06:39 PM
there are out .....got my polar bear hunt in 8-12

Fred1
07-04-2014, 06:49 PM
I got my crabs in 7-11....

boxhitch
07-05-2014, 06:55 AM
All I know is the hunting reg updates are off the charts the last two days. I think it's got to be over 4062 so far . including changes to reg 8 Mule Deer

Fisher-Dude
07-05-2014, 08:55 AM
All I know is the hunting reg updates are off the charts the last two days. I think it's got to be over 40

Yup. My iphone was dinging like an alarm clock and vibrating like Madonna's toy box while the boss was sitting in my office the other day. For whatever reason the whole works was emailed a couple of times for status updates.

coach
07-05-2014, 09:24 AM
Yup. My iphone was dinging like an alarm clock and vibrating like Madonna's toy box while the boss was sitting in my office the other day. For whatever reason the whole works was emailed a couple of times for status updates.

Perhaps to do with the timing of the new regulations cycle kicking in on July 1st??

boxhitch
07-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Yup. My iphone was dinging like an alarm clock and vibrating like Madonna's toy box while the boss was sitting in my office the other day.Was it in your pants again?

xcaribooer
07-05-2014, 11:25 AM
on a more serious note, does anyone know when our alberta and sask neighbors find out their results?? If I am not mistaken they both have the online entry system that BC talked about going to about 3-4 years ago...

Rackmastr
07-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Alberta comes out July 16th and then in August for goat/antelope draw.

Ltbullken
07-07-2014, 10:59 AM
I think you should coin that phrase! Maybe on Monday......

No matter how you twist the phrase, success rate is about the same...

Stone Sheep Steve
07-07-2014, 12:43 PM
I hope they realize that some goat draws start August 1st.

SSS

BCHunterTV
07-07-2014, 12:48 PM
BC is all about creating jobs, the people entering them need work... :mrgreen:

on a more serious note, does anyone know when our alberta and sask neighbors find out their results?? If I am not mistaken they both have the online entry system that BC talked about going to about 3-4 years ago...

marblewoodhead
07-07-2014, 01:05 PM
last year delay was NEW programming.

BCHunterTV
07-07-2014, 01:48 PM
next year the LEH Office will be accepting applications via Carrier Pigeons

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-VG940_1107pi_H_20121107151746.jpg

bearslayer01
07-07-2014, 04:38 PM
well they better get their poop together we should be able to submitt everything online and it could be entered automatically this is crap

Sniperdan
07-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Do they not know that people need time to book holidays?

BCHunterTV
07-07-2014, 07:52 PM
I don't think they care.....

directmule
07-07-2014, 08:29 PM
When does Pigeon season open?

dryflyguy57
07-07-2014, 08:36 PM
When does Pigeon season open?
You need to get drawn . Not good odds .

Spy
07-07-2014, 09:03 PM

X2 I am going to phone them tomorrow and ask if they care, because it does not seem like they do.

Darksith
07-07-2014, 09:40 PM

X2 I am going to phone them tomorrow and ask if they care, because it does not seem like they do.

They don't, and why should they? They are doing the job put in front of them...someones inability to book holidays in time is not their problem. That person shouldn't of put in for an early season draw...phoning them is going to do nothing but slow them down. If you really cared about speed you wouldn't phone them. Im sure if they had the choice, they would have an online system already too...man this is getting so tiring, people blaming the guys in the office trying to help them...poor me, I don't know if I got anything yet...it has gone from comical to funny and now way past funny straight to pathetic, and Im not talking about the wait time...patience people, they are doing their best I am sure. Stop the LEH threads for chistmas sakes lol...I must be grumpy from waiting so long ;)

rides bike to work
07-07-2014, 10:22 PM
I as well am impatient

aggiehunter
07-07-2014, 10:27 PM
I hunt every year without an LEH.....go figure hey.

bighornbob
07-07-2014, 10:38 PM
I hunt every year without an LEH.....go figure hey.

Yah you would think this is the states where you can't even hunt unless you get a draw. I don't even remember what I applied for, but I am still going sheep hunting in region 3 in September. Might even try and head to the kooks for an elk hunt too. And I still have three months to go deer hunting.

Bhb

srthomas75
07-07-2014, 10:55 PM
they don't, and why should they? They are doing the job put in front of them...someones inability to book holidays in time is not their problem. That person shouldn't of put in for an early season draw...phoning them is going to do nothing but slow them down. If you really cared about speed you wouldn't phone them. Im sure if they had the choice, they would have an online system already too...man this is getting so tiring, people blaming the guys in the office trying to help them...poor me, I don't know if I got anything yet...it has gone from comical to funny and now way past funny straight to pathetic, and Im not talking about the wait time...patience people, they are doing their best I am sure. Stop the LEH threads for chistmas sakes lol...I must be grumpy from waiting so long ;)[/QUOTE

I tend to agree with this view. I think most folks on here would find something to complain about if the ministry hired more people to deal with the draw results and passed on the extra costs to everyone. Yes it is frustrating to not have results real quick but those appear to be the breaks we get. I " soppose " we will have to wait and see. by the looks of most replies on here I see that spelling is not a strong point for most.

Spy
07-07-2014, 11:35 PM
They don't, and why should they? They are doing the job put in front of them...someones inability to book holidays in time is not their problem. That person shouldn't of put in for an early season draw...phoning them is going to do nothing but slow them down. If you really cared about speed you wouldn't phone them. Im sure if they had the choice, they would have an online system already too...man this is getting so tiring, people blaming the guys in the office trying to help them...poor me, I don't know if I got anything yet...it has gone from comical to funny and now way past funny straight to pathetic, and Im not talking about the wait time...patience people, they are doing their best I am sure. Stop the LEH threads for chistmas sakes lol...I must be grumpy from waiting so long ;)

How do you know they are diligently working their asses off to get the LEH done, you dont? LOL hard work.... and they know that technology will put them out of a job. I dont care when they do the draw im going hunting anyway regardless. What really gets me though, is that there is no set date for the draw! Holy smokes man everyone works towards a set deadline, why cant the MOE. Your statement that people should not put in for an early draw is bullshit, the MOE should get their shit together and get the results out in a timely manner. I do agree with you that phoning the office will slow it down.

BCHunterTV
07-08-2014, 01:24 AM
What I don't get is they say they once again have more lehs than last year, so I'm assuming they have counted them no? So if say they had 30,000 last year and it took 30 days to process and run the draw and this year they had 35,000 entries wouldn't it be an easy estimate with the additional 5000 to how much longer it would take give or take a day or two...?

We all willingly enter this draw each year in hopes of getting a tag or more yet we are left not know the draw date and to depend on the website to get your news immediately so you can plans asap.... not only is that a mess imagine the ones that don't go on the net, there left to call in to see if the draws taken place because LEH doesn't mail out Nils..and to boot leh hasn't been answering their phone or updating their voice mail with an update!

Spy
07-08-2014, 01:40 AM
This is post 94 from the LEH thread written by FirePower which would explain alot. I think we have much bigger problems than the draw results!

Re: Leh

I have just returned from a fishing trip, where I was told by one of my companions that, the limited entry draw was actually held last Thursday. The resilts have not been made public as of yet because legal action by certain Native Bands affect approximately two dozen draws and the Government have not as of yet decided how to deal with the matter at hand. Although I can not stipulate that this information is 100% correct, I can say with relative certainty that my companion is in a position to be privy to this type of information and is not one to gossup or embellish the facts. I supose we shall see how this unfolds.

srthomas75
07-08-2014, 06:49 AM
interesting, this would make sense in a political way ????

MOWITCH SLAYER
07-08-2014, 06:53 AM
To be a true hunter , one must practice patience ! LEH being so late is a test to weed out the weak and impatient, from all the commits i asume that the entries in next years draw well be a lot fewer. LOL

angus5024
07-08-2014, 08:43 AM
If The FN are interfering with 12 draws, would it not make sense to withhold the results from those 12 and release the rest ?(I'm assuming moose related, not overly time sensitive).

With the "patience grasshopper, patience" mentality... I agree. We need to understand that MOE is very underfunded and give them a break, BUT I also feel like there is a problem and it needs to be addressed. If they cannot get there "poop in a group" for the whole LEH, they need to be mindful of early draws. When a party in a transaction falls short of terms, they need to do there best to meet the greatest needs first. Even if this means extra work. While this year is too late, there are more efficient practices that need to be put
in place. Online submission would be huge, as well as a possible step in the draw system for early tags (these are often once in a lifetime and not cheap to go on).

Another thing that NEEDS to happen is a stronger hand with the FN. The FN have there rights, but we also have ours. When they make a decision to block certain areas and ruin others opportunities, they need to go through the appropriate legal channels like any other citizen or group of citizens of Canada. If this late draw is in fact due to FN I would hope that the B.C government would see to it that both parties handle matters more respectively in the future.... This is no jab at FN. It is just that the B.C and Federal government is allowing anger to grow between its CITIZENS by not treating them equally... whatever there needs may be.

Grakyn
07-08-2014, 08:47 AM
It this what they're talking about?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/treaty-vs-title-first-nations-new-tsilhqot-in-choice-1.2699105

Eastbranch
07-08-2014, 08:57 AM
If it is being held up by litigation/consultation, coastal grizz or Tsilhqot'in moose are the topic.

White people do not have 'rights' to hunt in BC. We have privileges which can be revoked if we (example) poach or tresspass on private land. Tsilhqot'in land is now (for all government permits and purposes eg: hunting) private land. Do you think the BC gov't is going to hand out permits for anything on that land given the smackdown the supreme court just handed them? Go ahead and tell me that a timber harvesting permit is different than a wildlife harvesting permit, from the Tsilhqot'in's position. The haisla (anti-coastal grizz harvest) will have a bulletproof case here too.

That said, fricking release all the draws that aren't contentious!

digginsweatinswearin
07-08-2014, 09:19 AM
problem is that, they are all contentious.

angus5024
07-08-2014, 05:47 PM
All that I'm saying is that IF something isn't done against this discrimination, government sanctioned or not, there will be problems in the future. People don't like to be treated unfairly and given enough time they will push back. I guess that its the Caucasian man's time to be mistreated... doesn't mean its right. Now enough with the highjack... of the very rant ridden thread.