PDA

View Full Version : scottie creek road questions

highcountry88
06-29-2014, 09:53 PM
I would like to access the west side of Arrowstone park for muleys this fall. I think I am aiming for the Scottie creek road which takes off highway 97 not too far north of cache creek. Is there still a bunch of logging happening up there? Any idea of what the road is like? Thanks for the help.
Dave

russm
06-29-2014, 10:00 PM
I was up there the last couple seasons, there was quite a bit of logging going on, the road was in good shape the last time I was there.

Jelvis
06-29-2014, 10:05 PM
I think Scottie Creek road for Arrow off 97 goes up to the top of Arrowstone Protected area, you could go down hwy 1, past Cache Creek and up Cache Creek road for the south east part.
A closer road than the Scottie wood B Arrowstone Fsr going up the west north part, access from Hwy 97 north just a few Km's out of Cache Creek @ the Bonaparte River, it's a blessed spot.
Those iz the wayz I'd try for a looker.
Jel ... Battle Creek is a good access into major bah hucks, turn off Hwy 1 about 20 km out of Cache Creek and go up Battle Creek fsr to Cache Creek road at Stinking Lake -- Tsotin Lake follows a power line -- your in MU 3-30, your in hunting country.