PDA

View Full Version : Black Bear 3-34-3-44 and region 5

JIL_24/7
06-18-2014, 10:07 AM
Hi,
I am looking for some help as I go on a quest for predator control :). I am picking up a trailer in Kelowna on Wednesday late morning and then have until Saturday evening to be back in the Lower Mainland. I have been told that 3-34 to 3-44 is open until the end of the month for black bear and I know region 5 is open. If you were in my position in Kelowna on Wednesday morning where would you go? If you don't want to broadcast it I would gladly take a private message with directions to your honey hole :). Seriously, though, I would greatly appreciate any advice I can get to make my last kick at this bear season successful. Thanks in advance!

limit time
06-18-2014, 10:29 AM
Hi,
I am looking for some help as I go on a quest for predator control :). I am picking up a trailer in Kelowna on Wednesday late morning and then have until Saturday evening to be back in the Lower Mainland. I have been told that 3-34 to 3-44 is open until the end of the month for black bear and I know region 5 is open. If you were in my position in Kelowna on Wednesday morning where would you go? If you don't want to broadcast it I would gladly take a private message with directions to your honey hole :). Seriously, though, I would greatly appreciate any advice I can get to make my last kick at this bear season successful. Thanks in advance!
How far you willing to drive?

JIL_24/7
06-18-2014, 10:56 AM
Haven't really decided about drive time yet, but for the right situation I could see putting a good drive in. I should say I will have a 4x4, but won't be able to take the quad this time. My Toyota can get just about anywhere, though.

Dannybuoy
06-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Its less than 2 hours to region 4 (west koots) bears open until the end of the month .