PDA

View Full Version : Predator Camo - Anyone use it?

WestCoastHunter
06-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Hey everyone, Predator Camo looks interesting, just wondering if anyone uses it on here. Is it durable, warm, quiet, waterproof? Anything else to add about it?

Cheers!

donny.brooke
06-15-2014, 06:58 AM
I love my predator camo. I have all the different styles from opening day bow hunting outfots to the full parka and bibs for when im on the quad. Dennis in alberta is great to deal with and his pricing is on parvwith ordering it online. Quality is right up there. I found the sizing to be good with the pants and a bit snug with shirts and jackets so i order one size larger. Im using deception brown all year with good success.

J_T
06-15-2014, 08:13 AM
Pretty much my go to patterns. As stated above, I have all the various materials and patterns, for spring, fall, winter. I love the twill as it doesn't pick up burrs. Love the heavy winter bibs, warm and quiet. The Evolution is a great pattern as well. The fleece is excellent. I agree, you have to watch their sizing.

WestCoastHunter
06-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Awesome thanks for the info! I'm pretty sure I have heard good things about them but wasn't sure so I figured I'd ask. Might have to get some new hunting clothing for this year.. :twisted: