PDA

View Full Version : fishing forever 2014

fowl language
06-04-2014, 07:58 AM
bcwf region 2 is holding a fishing forever event this coming weekend at the abbotsford hatchery, we will be have 100 handicap fishers per day that we care for.if your looking for something to do and would like to help out we would love to have you there, it,s a lot of fun. there will be plenty of hunting knowledge there and some bs could take place along with lunch. there will be the famous JAMES FOX OF FOXTON GUNDOG FAME and the revered MARSH HAWK along with other high ranking hbc members there to hold court as well. it is Saturday and Sunday 9 am till 1pm. for further info contact dale at 604 340 8496 or mark at 604 838 3214. hope to see you there.....dale.....did I mention there will be cake...d

Foxton Gundogs
06-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Infamous perhaps, lol, but I'll definitely be there if for no other reason than to keep Fowl in line, but that's a task of monumental proportions so any extra hands on site would be greatly appreciated.

mikeboehm
06-04-2014, 05:25 PM
ill be there to help keep dale in line

Foxton Gundogs
06-05-2014, 10:36 AM
ill be there to help keep dale in line

Great my experience tells me Dale could take a lot of "baby sitting" the more the merrier if anyone else has a spare day for a good cause.

huntingtime
06-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Dale your inbox is full.

GoatGuy
06-05-2014, 04:32 PM
great stuff Dale, Jim and Mark.

mikeboehm
06-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Wat about awesome robin

fowl language
06-06-2014, 08:38 AM
three shots , we expect a phone call for directions if your in town or I am sure you are aware of the circumstances....d

fowl language
06-08-2014, 05:34 PM
reporting in on the big event .we had 100 handicap fishers for day 1 ,they caught and keep 140 fish give or take and released another 60 to 80. we had a great day and for our first time at the hatchery it was a great success. we learned what needs improving for next year. day 2 was equally as successful, with 100 handicap people there as well. they caught as least as many fish as day one and probably released even more, the fishing was hot. at this time I would like to thank all the volunteers who helped out, you guys and gals were great and we could not have pulled of such a great event without you, .you all should be very proud .just short of 600 hotdogs were served and 2 massive cakes were consumed along with 500 bags of chips. I would say it was our best event so far as every one pitched in and made it run smooth. for those who could not make it our number import FOXTON GUNDOGS was in fine form and you all missed some good stories, maybe next year...thanks again all you volunteers.....dale

mikeboehm
06-08-2014, 06:01 PM
I've been volunteering for the last 4 years and I have to say it was the most successful I've been a part of. The most smiles I've seen

Foxton Gundogs
06-09-2014, 10:34 AM
My first year helping out with this fantastic event great job by all the volunteers, and sponsors. And a special thumbs up to all the workers who did so much leading up to the event to make it happen. If anyone needs a reason to pitch in next year you wont find a better one than this HUGE smile.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n499/FoxtonGundogs/Fishin/FFE.jpg (http://s1136.photobucket.com/user/FoxtonGundogs/media/Fishin/FFE.jpg.html)