alo
06-02-2014, 04:29 PM
hogs in bc where abouts:-D

Fella
06-02-2014, 04:32 PM
On the farm

rcar
06-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Google wild boars in Canada. There is a web site for people who have spotted or killed them.

M.Dean
06-03-2014, 09:47 PM
hogs in bc where abouts:-D Jeez, quite a polite way to ask for advice there alo! So, I think I'll spill my guts on a few of everyone's Hog Honey Holes around these parts! You seem like a real straight forward type of guy, I like that! Now don't go tell'in every dam hunter out there where these Hog's live, but OK,here go's, take a drive up Prince George way, ain't no Hog's there so don't stop. Keep driv'in til you see a sign on the left side of the road that say McKenzie, turn here. Now, if I remember correctly you go about 85 K's, and pull off the road, your going to see a spot where there's a bunch of Pine tree's, green ones, you can't miss it! Grab your pack and your Rifle and start to hike West, it's a bit thick in there but don't worry, it open's up about a hour in. Now, pick a spot where you can see for a way's, load your gun and wait!!! I really hope your in good shape, cuz you'll be pack'in Pig meat for a few days back to the truck! Never seen so many Hog's as there is in there!!! Good Luck alo, take a camera and maybe post some pic's of the Hog Slaughter when you return!!! Been nice talk'in too ya!