PDA

View Full Version : KNIFE Control !

REMINGTON JIM
05-12-2014, 04:49 PM
I think we need Knife control - more murders-muggings etc commited :shock: with knifes then firearms by FAR - ! :cry: RJ

landphil
05-12-2014, 04:54 PM
I THINK YOU'RE WRONG! I think you know you're wrong too - as wrong as gun control.

d6dan
05-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Jim, are you losing it. :-? I guess Autos should be on the list.

Fred1
05-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Yes! I have knives laying all around the place! Some hanging on walls, some on mantels, some on coffee tables even a few in the kitchen... They are out of control! Throwing knives, skinning knives, fighting knives, butterfly knives, camp knives, boning knives, fillet knives, jack knives, Swiss Army knives, pairing knives, steak knives, butter knives, tactical knives, bowie knives, peeling knives, fishing knives, tanto knives, serrated knives, carving knives, Damascus knives, bayonet knives, cuts like a knife, Night of the Long knives, Knife Party, I have even walked the edge of the knife, Mac the Knife, I like the knife life - I like to boogie... You see it out of control!!

davet
05-12-2014, 05:46 PM
I was thinking i was going to see some ones cut finger.

fearnodeer
05-12-2014, 06:08 PM
I think we need more parenting.

Fred1
05-12-2014, 06:16 PM
I think we need more parenting.

Now that there is the truth!

Tack243
05-12-2014, 07:35 PM
This is too funny...LOL

goatdancer
05-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Need way more cell phone use while driving control than any thing else. Now more people killed that way than drunk driving.

Peter Pepper
05-13-2014, 09:34 AM
http://www.reoiv.com/images/random/UK_Knife_Laws_Suck.jpg (http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=HL_9HzzCxN8YvM&tbnid=f2Wvzc4EAlUd-M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reoiv.com%2F******ed&ei=9kdyU9qRA9HboATj44HgCw&psig=AFQjCNGwkXLKrK4SWrDJdpUe7o9p_6QznQ&ust=1400084851436293)
Don't even joke. You realise you'd go to jail in England for that little lock-blade folding knife you like to carry.
In the UK, first they took the hand guns, then most hunting was banned, then the rifles, then the knives, then the right to defend yourself/family, then personal privacy was lost. It's no joke.

itsy bitsy xj
05-13-2014, 09:52 AM
Yes! I have knives laying all around the place! Some hanging on walls, some on mantels, some on coffee tables even a few in the kitchen... They are out of control! Throwing knives, skinning knives, fighting knives, butterfly knives, camp knives, boning knives, fillet knives, jack knives, Swiss Army knives, pairing knives, steak knives, butter knives, tactical knives, bowie knives, peeling knives, fishing knives, tanto knives, serrated knives, carving knives, Damascus knives, bayonet knives, cuts like a knife, Night of the Long knives, Knife Party, I have even walked the edge of the knife, Mac the Knife, I like the knife life - I like to boogie... You see it out of control!!

I don't know about knife control but I think we need keyboard control

Singleshotneeded
05-13-2014, 11:27 PM
We need car n truck control! More deaths due to traffic accidents then guns and knives combined...LOL