PDA

View Full Version : Spring bear at Scuzzy creek fsr

ekul246
05-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Anybody have any info on scuzzy creek fsr? It's on the west side of Boston Bar over the Fraser River. Want to go and check it out tomorrow for spring bear but not sure if it is worth the 3hour drive from Maple Ridge. Are there gates or deactivations that you need a big truck to get into? Anybody been there recently and have an idea of the bear activity? Not asking for anybody's secret spots. Have tried spots closer to home and they are either too busy, deactivated or have rock slides on them.

Thanks

bc_buckshot
05-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Sorry buds but at 2 posts you got you arn't gonna get to much help when everyone else is trying to bust a bear like you are. No disrespect but i would just go there to the spot you picked and see it yourself. Come back after then decide if its good or not to tell on here. My advice try it out. Bears are out every including the boston bar area becsuse i just smoked one on wednesday at 6'4"... Give me a pm when you get back and tell me how you did and i will give you some help.

Iron-Head
05-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Gated towards the hydro plant and washed out above the campsite. It's boston bar, no real secrets there, if you want honey holes or secrets you gotta walk. Not like there isn't 10 or more fsr's to check out between Yale and north bend...