PDA

View Full Version : Kuiu sizing

RDM
05-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Looking to order some kuiu Gear.Guide jacket and pants.Would like to try on someones locally first .Large jacket. 32ish waist for pants

lowermainland

PM if it works

monasheemountainman
05-04-2014, 11:29 AM
So your asking to try on someone's clothes who you don't know, on the internet? I know this forum is to help each other but this is going a little far lol. FYI sizing chart is pretty accurate. If you are right on the edge between sizes opt for the next one up, otherwise you'll be fine!

DawsonCreedmoor
05-04-2014, 12:01 PM
For reference I am 5"11 and 185 pounds.

I wear 32 jeans, and found the attack pants to tight. I suggest ordering the pants in size 34, I did and they fit much better.

I have the jacket in a size large and it is a perfect fit, keep in mind it is an "athletic fit" and it is by no means baggy or extra roomy, just right for their layering.

I tried on my friends extra large and found the fit quite sloppy, but may be what your looking for if you plan on wearing a lot of heavy layers?

Unfortunately I am nowhere near you, otherwise I'd help ya out and let you try them on. Good luck.

RDM
05-04-2014, 12:04 PM
What about length of pants? I am a short 5`7 on a good day.Could get them altered I suppose

monasheemountainman
05-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Yeah I would make sure you get the right waiste then if you need to get them hemmed you can. I added a patch to the inside of then knees on mine too, they ripped fairly easily on me on some rocks. Nothing to do with quality because they are nice and light, and comfy but if you have to crawl up or down some rocks like I did they can rip.

Stresd
05-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Looking to order some kuiu Gear.Guide jacket and pants.Would like to try on someones locally first .Large jacket. 32ish waist for pants

lowermainland

PM if it works

I'm local and have a bunch of Kuiu gear your welcome to check out if you wish. Including the Large Guide jacket and 32" & 34" attack pants.

RustyBrit
05-05-2014, 08:22 PM
The attack pants all come in one length. Loooooooong. But that is the idea. Take em to your local sewer and get em hemmed to the proper size. Thats what I did and its like $5 or something. I also ordered my pants the same waist size as my jeans and they fit perfectly.

I have the large size merino 1/4 zip and it fits just like any size large medium-weight base layer would. Tidy, but loose enough to be comfortable.

Hope that helps.