PDA

View Full Version : BC Government wants grizzlers Dead!!!

longstonec
04-17-2014, 05:41 PM
http://www.vancouversun.com/touch/story.html?id=9737955

budismyhorse
04-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Wow.... They have stepped up the Bs a few notches.

Fred1
04-17-2014, 06:10 PM
Barf!! Ack!

aggiehunter
04-17-2014, 06:20 PM
we all quirks and quorks...I dont' know if they are still there but I find it very disgusting to have Gbears in captivity at Whistler...that should be halted.

Everett
04-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Wow that has to be the worst written bunch of crap I have seen in a long time. I tried to comment but I not a member, any member who are should hit the comments hard.

the hopper
04-17-2014, 08:18 PM
They are in captivity in Vancouver. Not whistler.

HarryToolips
04-17-2014, 08:24 PM
Bunch of turd sandwiches...

Ambush
04-17-2014, 08:30 PM
They are in captivity in Vancouver. Not whistler.

With all the pissing and moaning on that site, you'd think the wankers would be thrilled to have those two grizzlies living wild and free in Stanley Park.

BCKyle
04-18-2014, 07:31 AM
Classic Vancouver Sun. just whip up the nonsense to get the readers excited. It is one crappy picture of Bat Boy from the World News.

Rubberfist
04-18-2014, 07:42 AM
It never ceases to amaze how these self-annointed conservationists are so blatantly ignorant of how conservation is actually accomplished, and has been managed elsewhere in the world. Ask any biologist, outfitter, guide, forester, surveyor, or anyone who spends significant time in the bush and they will all agree: grizzly numbers are very healthy...far from endangered.

And where is the outcry over true ecological/habitat disasters? Such as Red Chris being allowed to proceed with a project that will have undeniable impact on the single-largest nursery for Stone's sheep in BC (and thus the world). Guaranteed the author of that hack-job article doesn't have a clue about something substantial like that.

revarchery
04-18-2014, 08:28 AM
You can't fix stupid. These city folks should be more worried about the problems closer to home for them. Unemployment, homeless, addicts, mentally ill, and trying to figure out how to be part of the solution not problem. We are lucky we live in a Provence that we can hunt G-bears. The population doesn't suffer for it, hunters should be very selective of the bears they shoot.i have seen young boars and sows shot I don't shoot does sows or cows not my thing. As a grizzly bear guide our hunters pay lots of money to spend a week with me, hoping to get a grizz. I have eaten the meat and will continue to. The spring is my favourite time of year, shed the winter blues and get in the bush. My father has a grizz draw this year and we will be filling his tag with a big mature boar or we won't fill it. It's making memories that will last a lifetime, fresh air, good friends, excersize, and constant learning. The trophys in my house are reminders for my children to remember where our meat comes from, and out of respect to the animals that feed us. We are all hunters and all these antis are just hunting for happiness. I'm happy in the great outdoors, if they ever tried it I'm sure they would be too.

the difference between good food and bad food, is a couple days without food.