PDA

View Full Version : New Member, Howdy to you all! Any advice Appreciated!

Trooper23
04-10-2014, 07:46 AM
So, just retired after 38 years working, moved to the Wardner/Jaffray area and looking forward to getting to know the area/people/hunting areas.

Hi All!

Mainly hunted elk most of my old life back in Alberta and being new here, I have to start all over to find where to go, who to talk to, etc. I see herds of elk everyday around where I now live near Wardner/Ha Ha Creek but mostly private land and I'm sure come hunting season, they will disappear fast!LOL

Looking forward to reading about all your experiences and knowledge of the area. Anyone willing to give me a little advice and tips on this area, I am most appreciative!

Thanks All and as a side note: ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS AREA AND IT'S PEOPLE,

Trooper 23

Steeleco
04-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the fray. Lots to see and read.

albravo2
04-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Welcome to BC and to HBC.

Glad you're settling in and loving it. There are lots of great people on this site. Honey holes are strictly off limits but you'll find lots of good general information and you'll probably end up with a few good people to have a beer or a coffee with.

Trooper23
04-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the welcome and no, would never ask about someone's honey hole!! I'm taking a different backroad each day and just discovering and loving nature here.