PDA

View Full Version : forbes rifles?

kako99
04-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Just wondering if any one has tried/owned one? I'm looking at the model 24. Any info on this gun would be great. I have done a bit of research on the web. They seem like a great gun.

Citori54
04-08-2014, 08:27 PM
I have sent a PM.

Bear Brawler
04-08-2014, 09:59 PM
I had one ordered, over a year ago. I talked to them about 6-7 times during last year, last I heard was hopefully bye Xmas you'll have it. I have never heard a thing back, see them at prophet river arms now and a buddy says he's sure he saw the exact one I ordered on the prophet river site in late January. So I guess I got dropped. I've heard good things, heard they are not pretty but are what they say, light. Unfortunately at this point I feel I waited over a year for no reason and doubt I'll look that way again. If you go that route, please do a full review with pics, let us know what you think. Maybe I'll look at them again.

Skull Hunter
04-09-2014, 10:00 AM
I'm curious about these too. I've been looking at them for about a year now, but waiting to hear a bit more first hand information. Keep us posted on what you find out.

kako99
04-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the replys. I have been looking at them for a while now. Would be nice to see one in person.