PDA

View Full Version : Lets do something about it

HarryToolips
04-06-2014, 08:26 PM
So we hate how the BC government allows pipelines and mineral exploration in our world-class parks, and we hate how they're going to allow outfitters in resident only hunting areas, so why don't we all start flooding them with emails, at least it's something for now...

flnr.minister@gov.bc.ca

Ozone
04-06-2014, 08:36 PM
You don't already?

Papa Sasquatch
04-06-2014, 08:40 PM
The secret to success about writing letters is to write what ever is in your heart then go back and remove any signs of anger. replace that anger with diplomacy and next thing you know ... someone gets the point! I always preferred letters cause they stick around in files somewhere until the end of times.

HarryToolips
04-06-2014, 09:28 PM
You don't already?
I do..I belong to a sportsman's association that has a voice, and I plan to bring it up when I go to the next meeting..what exactly do you do??

HarryToolips
04-06-2014, 09:29 PM
The secret to success about writing letters is to write what ever is in your heart then go back and remove any signs of anger. replace that anger with diplomacy and next thing you know ... someone gets the point! I always preferred letters cause they stick around in files somewhere until the end of times.

I agree, as I've done this in the past with positive results..

Ozone
04-07-2014, 06:28 AM
I do..I belong to a sportsman's association that has a voice, and I plan to bring it up when I go to the next meeting..what exactly do you do??
Mostly write letters/emails. I don't just send them for negative things though, I also send positive letters.

Gumsehwah
04-08-2014, 03:02 PM

When I worked for a Cabinet Minister in the Legislature, the formula we used to determine the support of a letter was that for every letter received, 99 others were supporting.