PDA

View Full Version : That's it for me...

hare_assassin
04-01-2014, 09:37 AM
After such a successful season of hare hunting, I've decided to throw in the towel. I've killed enough creatures for anyone's lifetime.

Watch for the gun sales soon.

:D

andrewscag
04-01-2014, 09:43 AM
You use a 375h&h on those things right? Dibs on that

SingleShot
04-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Yah, when pigs fly HA.

jeff341
04-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Sure thing, and then the rabbit tuxedo sales to follow later...

snow
04-01-2014, 09:50 AM
in that case you could reveal your hare hunting secret location - post the info up for sale? :-) i would be more interested in that than the gun.

Jagermeister
04-01-2014, 09:55 AM
in that case you could reveal your hare hunting secret location - post the info up for sale? :-) i would be more interested in that than the gun.Now we're talkin......

Grumpa Joe
04-01-2014, 10:01 AM
And you're becoming a vegan, right?

finngun
After such a successful season of hare hunting, I've decided to throw in the towel. I've killed enough creatures for anyone's lifetime.:D

jep and mee to...till i get new hunting license-- and that is maybe tomorrow..:mrgreen:

BigfishCanada
I think you need to come up to the campfire at red lake and share a few Bombay tonics with me, you maybe sharing some spots after a few of them

SPEYMAN
04-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Is today APRIL 1st?

hare_assassin
04-01-2014, 10:24 AM
... a few Bombay tonics ...

AKA, "H_A Kryptonite" . :D

(hmmm... how did you know that?)

M.Dean
04-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Well, I was going to wait until all the gift's I bought for all the members of this site were at WSS, but beings The Hare guys spilling his gut's and is going to quite Hunting, this might be the time! It seems that my ship has come in!!! On the last Saturday of Feb, I picked up a few bucks from Lotto B.C!!! I picked up the cheque last week, all totaled it came to a cool 18 Million Bucks!!! Were all Rich!!! And, as a lot of you know, this Hunting Site is the only family I've got, I love you guys!!! So, what I've done, and I really hope you guys like it, is I Pre-Paid for a few things for Everyone at Whole Sale Sports!!! I know it sounds too good to be true, but that's just the kind of guy I am, Unbelievable Nice!!! I gave Head Office everyone's names, so all's you folks have to do is drop by WSS, and if I were you, go to the Gun Counter first and pick out any, and I mean any Rifle you want!!! I don't care if you want a 416 Rigby or a Double 600 Nitro Express, it's yours! I told them to have about 3 to 4 thousand top of the line Rifle Scopes in stock too, grab 2 if you need them, were Rich!!! Also, I Pre-Paid for 5 Grand for each of you's to grab some Camo Gear, Boots, Tents, Bino's, I don't care, just load up your arms with every thing you guys need, take it all to the front Counter, and tell them I'm the nicest guy on Earth, they'll know all about it!!! So, good luck to all my Buddy's, I have to go, I'm going to Surprise you all with a Free 21 Day Hunt any place on this Planet, and, as a added bonus, if anyone wants to quit there job's today, let me know and I'll get my Accountant to put you on my Pay Roll!!! Who ever wants to quit, I pay 5 grand a week, and all's you would have to do is post a few pic's every now and again well your Hunting all year round!!! So, Good Luck to all my Best Buddy's, have fun shopping today!!!

Steelwheels
04-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Well, I was going to wait until all the gift's I bought for all the members of this site were at WSS, but beings The Hare guys spilling his gut's and is going to quite Hunting, this might be the time! It seems that my ship has come in!!! On the last Saturday of Feb, I picked up a few bucks from Lotto B.C!!! I picked up the cheque last week, all totaled it came to a cool 18 Million Bucks!!! Were all Rich!!! And, as a lot of you know, this Hunting Site is the only family I've got, I love you guys!!! So, what I've done, and I really hope you guys like it, is I Pre-Paid for a few things for Everyone at Whole Sale Sports!!! I know it sounds too good to be true, but that's just the kind of guy I am, Unbelievable Nice!!! I gave Head Office everyone's names, so all's you folks have to do is drop by WSS, and if I were you, go to the Gun Counter first and pick out any, and I mean any Rifle you want!!! I don't care if you want a 416 Rigby or a Double 600 Nitro Express, it's yours! I told them to have about 3 to 4 thousand top of the line Rifle Scopes in stock too, grab 2 if you need them, were Rich!!! Also, I Pre-Paid for 5 Grand for each of you's to grab some Camo Gear, Boots, Tents, Bino's, I don't care, just load up your arms with every thing you guys need, take it all to the front Counter, and tell them I'm the nicest guy on Earth, they'll know all about it!!! So, good luck to all my Buddy's, I have to go, I'm going to Surprise you all with a Free 21 Day Hunt any place on this Planet, and, as a added bonus, if anyone wants to quit there job's today, let me know and I'll get my Accountant to put you on my Pay Roll!!! Who ever wants to quit, I pay 5 grand a week, and all's you would have to do is post a few pic's every now and again well your Hunting all year round!!! So, Good Luck to all my Best Buddy's, have fun shopping today!!!

What... No Girls??

aggiehunter
04-01-2014, 06:32 PM
my licence expired last night tooo.....

nature girl
04-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Thats what I was thinking to. No girls.
M.Dean your such a great guy today. Or should I of said before 11 a.m.

warnniklz
04-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Gotta make the transition frome hare assasin to bear assasin... even if it's bare ass'n

hare_assassin
04-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Gotta make the transition frome hare assasin to bear assasin... even if it's bare ass'n

Hahahhaha, nice one! :)

I will be going for a blackie in early May.

markomoose
04-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Enjoyed your work this winter H.A.Can't wait to see how many bears you get?

cassiarkid
04-02-2014, 09:25 PM
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o798/canknucklehead/EasterBunnyHunt_zps273e791c.jpg (http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/canknucklehead/media/EasterBunnyHunt_zps273e791c.jpg.html)

Here's a bunny hunt we went on, killed all of these in under 24hrs!

cassiarkid
04-02-2014, 09:55 PM
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o798/canknucklehead/230107_6981020169_1156_n_zps5859e063.jpg (http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/canknucklehead/media/230107_6981020169_1156_n_zps5859e063.jpg.html)
Here's another doozy!! Dead Easter Bunnies all over the place!!