PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fished sandiego

rides bike to work
03-30-2014, 10:38 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has fished out of sandiego. We are headed down may 10th on a trip we won 3days Disney land 1day knots berry farms sandiego zoo sea world then 4 days of chillin in sandiego. I'm looking into booking a day out on the water. Seaforth puts out a boat with 40 guys on it which is like the puker boats out of uculette. But there reports look productive lots of yellow tail and bottom fish. The price is right to $150 for a 3/4 day. If anyone has been it would be great to here your review.

sparkymacker
03-31-2014, 05:47 PM
They have extended fishing trips that last a couple of weeks, they go down into the Gulf, would love to try that sometime. No knowledge of day trips but let us know how you make out.

Hillbros_96
03-31-2014, 05:55 PM
I went shark fishing one evening out of Oceanside, but it was early in the season so we had no luck.

coach
03-31-2014, 06:19 PM
Sorry.. every time I see or hear "Sandiego" I think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pMYJdzFAo

Hope you get the fishing info you are after.:-D

f350ps
03-31-2014, 09:34 PM
I'll be down there May 13th to the 18th, now ya got me thinkin! K

albravo2
03-31-2014, 09:47 PM
It is always good to get out on the water but I don't think the fishing in southern california is nearly as good as the fishing up here. Amberjacks and bottom fish aren't exactly a thrill to catch. No screaming reels, that's for sure.

The beaches in southern california, on the other hand, offer many fine examples of the human specimen that you just don't see up here. I'd be saving my money and spending my time on the beaches.

skuntor
03-31-2014, 10:01 PM
I went with 10 other hungover guys and it was a waste of money. Saw 3 fish caught the whole trip. Even though we were chumming the water pretty good. Can't remember name of outfit but it was a big puke boat where you mooch with live herring.