PDA

View Full Version : Wolf attack #2

Shop Lord
02-19-2007, 12:34 AM
I'm sure most of you saw my first post, today another dog was attacked in my subdivision. The peoples horses were acting funny last night and at noon today they heard thier dog screaming. The owner ran outside with a rifle and a big black wolf had his dog by the tail. There were 3 other grey wolves in the bush as well. He got a shot off but missed. It was enough to get the wolf to let go of the dog and take off. We only let our dogs out for about 3 minutes at a time; I've got to kill these f$%king things!!!!!!

StoneChaser
02-19-2007, 05:01 AM
I'm sure most of you saw my first post, today another dog was attacked in my subdivision. The peoples horses were acting funny last night and at noon today they heard thier dog screaming. The owner ran outside with a rifle and a big black wolf had his dog by the tail. There were 3 other grey wolves in the bush as well. He got a shot off but missed. It was enough to get the wolf to let go of the dog and take off. We only let our dogs out for about 3 minutes at a time; I've got to kill these f$%king things!!!!!!

When Gatehouse is away.... the wolfies come out to play:eek:

I was talking to him yesterday... thinks he can find Shih Tzu or Schnauzer in distress sounds for his foxpro:)

Hope you get the wolves

StoneChaser

hunter1947
02-19-2007, 05:28 AM
what i would do is bait a point ,i would go buy a lam ,then tie it to a tree ,then wait for the wolfs to come. Find out were three main traveling path is first. If nothing shows take the lam buck into your barn or your back yard where it is safe ,keep doing this till you connect. What i really would do but would be a danger to your dogs and others. I would find out there run way and set up cam lock snares for the wolfs. good luck on getting them ,hunter 1947.