PDA

View Full Version : Custom Pickup BUSH BOX

Derek_Erickson
02-18-2007, 12:47 AM
Thinkin about fixin up an older pickup but I want a decent bush box on it, do any of you guys know of any good box plans, if you've got pictures I'd appreciate them, or any other Ideas, I dont want the orig box on'r:lol:

3kills
02-18-2007, 08:09 AM
brutus box....

boxhitch
02-18-2007, 08:57 AM
Maybe....... Flatdeck w/skookum headache rack, removable side rails (double as ramps), second high bar (twin to front, move to rear for boat-rack) small underdeck metal boxes for chains, jack, etc. Add winch and ginpoles to hang critters. you can still carry a camper (though higher CofG), and have boxes where the wheel wells would be.

sealevel
02-18-2007, 09:55 AM
[quote=boxhitch]Maybe....... Flatdeck w/skookum headache rack, removable side rails (double as ramps), second high bar (twin to front, move to rear for boat-rack) small underdeck metal boxes for chains, jack, etc. Add winch and ginpoles to hang critters. you can still carry a camper (though higher CofG), and have boxes where the wheel wells would be.[/quote

this is what i use but mine has a dump . has boat rack removable sides . you can put 2 qwads on it i like it way better the a box.