PDA

View Full Version : WTB merino wool pants

brock77
02-23-2014, 06:05 AM
looking for first lite kanab pants or something similar to these pants ,... any thoughts...
thanks

brock

REMINGTON JIM
02-23-2014, 06:10 AM
looking for first lite kanab pants or something similar to these pants ,... any thoughts...
thanks

brock

Ya WATCH the HOCKEY GAME ! :-D LOL RJ

Onesock
02-23-2014, 06:36 AM
Get hold of Bill Tozer, he sells them.

pescado
02-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Used the kanab pants last year. They are ok. They do cover you through a wide temperature range and if they get wet they seem to dry quickly. The cut is a bit strange but after you wear them for a while you start to like them more. I wouldn't call them a rugged pant but they survived the season and I think I will get another one out of them. Would I buy another pair - started liking them more as the season went on so maybe. They do soften up as you wear them and this quiets them down some which is good. Hard to find a real good early - mid season pant for a decent price. Hope this helps. 6.5-7 out of 10, which isn't bad on my scale. Let me know if you get them and how you like them.

lorneparker1
02-23-2014, 08:43 AM
While not merino. THe kuiu attack pant is by far the best light weight pant I have ever owned. They dry fast, they are super quiet, and the fit is un like any pant I have ever worn.

Jimbo
02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Bought a pair of kanab pants last season. Not as "woolly" as I had hoped for but they pair up well with a set of merino wool long underwear . Made for a good Sept. -Oct. set up.