PDA

View Full Version : Air charter Watson Lake/Dease Lake

chinabar
02-22-2014, 02:40 PM
Does anyone know if B.C./Yukon Air (Bruce) Dease Lake, or Northern Rockies Air Watson Lake are still around or just shut down for winter? I have been phoning both places recently and the numbers are not longer valid. I am just having a hard time getting hold of either place to plan and book a fall 2014 hunt. I have talked to Ootsa Air but also want to talk to the other charter services if they still are around, mainly about a couple lakes in the Kawdy and Tuya region.

Thanks for any info.

Everett
02-22-2014, 03:06 PM
Northern Rockies was still open last August when we flew with them, they are owned by Scoop Lake outfitters so mayby try calling them. Think the owners name is Darwin.

bighornbob
02-22-2014, 06:56 PM
BC Yukon Air is on this site under BeaverBruce. Try sending him a PM. Might be on holidays hence no phone call return.

Bhb

BEAVERBRUCE
02-22-2014, 08:35 PM
phone 250 771 3232 some body will answer in a day or 2

goinghunting
02-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Northern Rockies was still open last August when we flew with them, they are owned by Scoop Lake outfitters so mayby try calling them. Think the owners name is Darwin.

Northern rockies as in Urs outfit is owned by scoop lake outfitters?

Everett
02-22-2014, 10:05 PM
Northern rockies as in Urs outfit is owned by scoop lake outfitters?

Nope Urs outfit is Liard Air personally would never fly with that rip off outfit.