PDA

View Full Version : Looking for american/field male yellow lab

hyperactive24
02-17-2014, 11:43 PM
Im hoping someone on here can help me. I have been on the long search now of trying to find the perfect pup. After calling numerous breeders in not only Canada but US I am sad to find out most waiting lists are filled and wont have litters for quite some time. I came across Udonstar Labs which is not far from me since im in Victoria BC but the owner isnt very good at responding to emails and I was also told by other breeders that he mass produces pups and doesnt certify their eyes or any hereditary diseases. So now I am still on the long search for the perfect pup and hoping someone on here may know of a breeder that has yellow males available or will sometime soon. Thanks for your help.

Jessica

Jimsue
02-18-2014, 10:15 AM
Razor Labs in Manitoba has a very powerful litter due in April, give Scott a call. I'm getting one from a different litter in a couple of weeks.

bopper
02-19-2014, 10:35 PM
Check with Dixie and Linda Lane at linla9453@hotmail.com. They have some yellows from excellent bloodlines that were whelped on Feb. 6 and will be ready to go early in April.