PDA

View Full Version : These People Are A little to close to their nature

Derek_Erickson
02-14-2007, 03:58 PM
http://www.pelorian.com/deer.html

Check this out!

mind you it would be good bow practice!:)

Mini_Me
02-14-2007, 04:48 PM
In the house but they would leave "glosettes" on the floor!

Browningmirage
02-14-2007, 04:57 PM
I dont know about practice
something about not shooting something that is in the photo album

Ajsawden
02-14-2007, 05:00 PM
gotta love that "reportedly tasty flesh" I had some for dinner last night in fact. I'd say the "reports" are correct. I think it's kinda cool. They don't put down hunters in any way, perhaps they think us crazy, but they don't actually call us anything bad.

They play there words well as to not offend.

...Illegal to build fences?

Do you think always peaceable people have a lot of deep down built up anger?

Phil
02-14-2007, 05:19 PM
If they don't feed the deer then what are all those apples doing on the ground. I have deer in the back of my property but they don't congregate around my house. Come to think of it... that might be because my house smells of cooked deer flesh a few nights a week:). What ever turns your crank I guess.

Jagermeister
02-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Rasa and Marlis Doolittle, they talk to the animals you know! Wait till one of them or maybe a child visitor gets "punched" up with flailing hooves, won't be so cool then.

Derek_Erickson
02-14-2007, 05:42 PM
hahah holy Sh*t I can't stop laughing what A sight that'd be

elkguide
02-14-2007, 06:11 PM
I's love to sneak in to thier laundry room and add a bottle or two or doe in heat urine to the fabric softner for some laughs..... ans ya right they aren't feeding them......the deer just really like them......:lol:

Gus
02-14-2007, 08:17 PM
8) Wonder how long until they get ate like ol' Tredwell :lol:

Ajsawden
02-15-2007, 12:27 AM
good ole timmy... hey wouldnt that be a good story... american family devoured by herd of deer... motive unknown

mapguy
02-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Living in langford so thats not surprising Deer being in the goat family are really social . and if you've ever had a goat you would notice there hard to keep outside . Most of the big bucks have there favorite yards to hang out in .I have apple pear plum and peack trees they love them .

rocksteady
02-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Ffffffffftttttttt !!!! "Wow Man, pass the bong.....Is Hendrix or Janis coming on stage next ??????"

Woodstock was very good to some.....Not so good to others.....

Rainwater
02-15-2007, 11:58 AM
They are obviously not from Princeton, a headline in the Spotlight read "Princeton residents Fear Deer". No wonder they want a private land whack and stack hunt! One little head butt from that little buck would sure ruin that little Bhudists day.

Derek_Erickson
02-15-2007, 01:14 PM
I was just actually thinking guys.....hahaha... dont comment. We should send some emails concerning if we can ome and have a paid hunt on there "spiritual Farm" there , I think they'd flip their lids, and it'd be a good laugh