PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie.

m_ritch
01-27-2014, 07:44 PM
Hey all, I stumbled upon this site and was glad I found it. I completed my PAL and CORE about two years ago. Unfortunately I think the old lady threw out the paper work for my core so I will be taking that again (cant get a hold of the guy I took my course with). I have started purchasing some guns, a Henry lever action .22LR, a Remington 30-06 and a Ithaca Model 900 12gauge semi auto my old man gave me. I have done some hunting with the old man before, only pheasant or grouse. Hoping to get into duck and deer. Just need to complete my CORE again and find some buddies to go out with. Looking forward to learning new things.
From what I gathered reading the other introductions I guess I owe you people a joke.

How do you get your girlfriend to scream when your having sex?

Call her and tell her.

That's probably the cleanest joke I know.

frenchbar
01-27-2014, 07:47 PM
you didnt get a hunter number upon completing your core ? welcome to the site good joke lets hear the dirty ones:-D

Mikey Rafiki
01-27-2014, 08:05 PM
Sucks having to retake the core, but it certainly won't make you stupider :)

Good luck on bagging a deer next season, it will definitely be an exciting new experience.

Rhyno
01-27-2014, 08:11 PM
You can get around taking the course again if you challenge the test. Just find a CORE instructor in your area and next time they have the exam you can pay a fraction of the price and just take the test.

Welcome to the site.

Ringo 7MM
01-27-2014, 08:13 PM
The information of you taking the core, is out there some where, I just don't know off hand, maybe some one on here may know, so you don't have to take it again.

MB_Boy
01-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Welcome....good quick joke!

Nice spring in your pic....aside from hunting I am also a SERIOUSLY ADDICTED fellow salmon chaser AND spend a lot of time at our place in Whistler as well.

frenchbar
01-27-2014, 08:22 PM

Nice spring in your pic....aside from hunting I am also a SERIOUSLY ADDICTED fellow salmon chaser AND spend a lot of time at our place in Whistler as well. where do you hide the key:wink:

MB_Boy
01-27-2014, 08:35 PM
where do you hide the key:wink:

Doesn't everybody keep them under the mat? That's where I found ours when we first started squatting there. :mrgreen:

tuner
01-27-2014, 09:32 PM
try contacting BCWF if you took the exam and passed they should have a record of it .

markt308
01-27-2014, 09:57 PM
welcome to the site! good joke too

coach
01-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Welcome to HBC!

m_ritch
01-28-2014, 06:22 PM

Nice spring in your pic....aside from hunting I am also a SERIOUSLY ADDICTED fellow salmon chaser AND spend a lot of time at our place in Whistler as well.

Nice! I often try my luck at fishing around Squamish when the fish are running. That shot was in Tofnio, not the best day I have had but we still took home some good fish.

As for my CORE, thanks for all the tips everyone. I will try calling the BCWF and see if they are able to look it up. Otherwise Ill just study up again and challenge the test.

MB_Boy
01-28-2014, 06:46 PM
Nice! I often try my luck at fishing around Squamish when the fish are running. That shot was in Tofnio, not the best day I have had but we still took home some good fish.t.

Love Tofino....usually fish over there 3 or 4 times a season as well as up in Kyuquot....rest is around Vancouver area.