PDA

View Full Version : Last weekend!!

field marshal
01-17-2014, 08:09 PM
Who is going out for the last kick at the cat???
Salt marsh for us.
Water quickly vanished from our fields.
Hopefully a nice mixed bag in the morn? Looks like fog first thing?
Got all the young bucks coming, easy day for me!!!!:mrgreen:---Good luck nimrods!!--Cheers--Field Marshal.

lorneparker1
01-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Was supposed to hunt today, but my partner is gay. So we will have to wait till sunday. I have had a tough time getting motivated over the last few weeks to be honest. But it will be a widgeon smack down of epic proportions on sunday I think.

Good luck sir!

field marshal
01-17-2014, 08:13 PM
Was supposed to hunt today, but my partner is gay. So we will have to wait till sunday. And it will be a widgeon smack down of epic proportions.

Good luck sir! If he's that GAY you might as well just give him those faggy reels you are trying to flog?:mrgreen:---Cheers---Field Marshal.

lorneparker1
01-17-2014, 08:14 PM
hahahahahaha I will make you a deal for $1150

CodyJ
01-17-2014, 08:35 PM
hmmm salt marsh smackdown,widgeon, I think I know where that might be.
Let me know if you need another shooter, have dog, will travel.

Spirit's Master
01-18-2014, 12:48 PM
No shoot this weekend for me, but I do have 4 days off this week. Hope I don't get trench foot.

cwf

Dutch
01-21-2014, 09:40 AM
The weather sure is not great ,could not be more bluejay, have been saving a field but might as well hit it now ,the hourglass is almost empty......

Dutch
01-24-2014, 02:20 AM
well it's a finish for me couple early birds circled but to wise then 3 latecomers dropped all 3 but even superdog could not find the last one I think he made the ditch and end of game great year will post pics of hen and drake ...