PDA

View Full Version : wolves

cody300wsm
01-09-2014, 09:46 PM
anyone seen any wolves around kelowna of know anywhere to go with truck access this time of year around kelowna?

BiG Boar
01-09-2014, 09:55 PM
have you joined wolf tracker? If not, google it and get signed up. Your answers are there.

Sofa King
01-09-2014, 09:57 PM
always wolves up highway 33 direction.
wherever the game is, the wolves can't be far.
like rut season, find the does and the bucks won't be far.

604redneck
01-09-2014, 11:52 PM
good luck with truck access though u could try in the mculloch area

BRrooster
01-25-2014, 05:37 PM
I was ice fishing up Beaver Lk area this morning and had the pleasure of being checked for liscences and stuff by the local CO's. The one that I talked
to said that a local Trapline owner had trapped 6 wolves so far this season. I didnt ask where abouts the actual trapping had taken place.
He also said that they had done a recent "Fly over" count of Moose near the area we were in and that the count was way down from previous counts.

monasheemountainman
01-25-2014, 05:45 PM
I was ice fishing up Beaver Lk area this morning and had the pleasure of being checked for liscences and stuff by the local CO's. The one that I talked
to said that a local Trapline owner had trapped 6 wolves so far this season. I didnt ask where abouts the actual trapping had taken place.
He also said that they had done a recent "Fly over" count of Moose near the area we were in and that the count was way down from previous counts.
this is the area I have seen most of the wolf sign that I have found in the Kelowna area