PDA

View Full Version : 4 curl drake mallard tonight.

hunterjeff719
01-07-2014, 08:11 PM
I am relatively new to the whole hunting thing. been at it for 4 or 5 seasons now. the last 2 ive sorta lost a bit of interest and focused a lot more on deer hunting. but with the duck season coming to a close pretty quick the push is on for me to get enough to get a batch of bratwurst made. I field hunt for nightflight about 95% of the time on private land which is nice and its 5 mins from my house in ladner.... even nicer. tonight I got something that I didn't even know exisited lol. I picked up my greenhead and it had 4 curls on the tail. the most I had ever seen until tonight was 3. anyone else ever shoot any with 4 curls? had a great shoot tonight. shot my second ever bang bang bang triple and two 2for1 shots on 2 sets of widgeon. i need to work on getting my shooting consistent like it was tonight. i find i can shoot well when hunting solo but when i get a partner or a couple people my shooting doesn't stay consistent. i think i rush myself and start losing focus. first new thread on this site so hopefully i don't get ripped to shreds... i was just curious about the 4 curls. :-D

Jim Prawn
01-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead curls?
JP