PDA

View Full Version : Bowron Haggen FSR

rcar
12-18-2013, 08:08 PM
Looking for any info on FSR access. I have heard a lot of the roads and bridges have been deactivated in the area. I am planning on heading east into the mountain valley east of Haggen Lakes toward the headwaters of Bowron creek along the Bowron Haggen FSR in late spring and wondered if there is still access.

Thanks!

The Dawg
12-18-2013, 08:13 PM
The Bowron was fine last summer, but a lot of the Haggen was crappy.

moosinaround
12-18-2013, 09:18 PM
Its rough as hell, but worth the trip. One of my favourite places to ATV in. I was in there as a kid when it was being logged, worked back there doing silviculture work, and now I explore out there. Love it, spend a week, its worth it! Moosin

Good2bCanadian
02-20-2017, 12:07 PM
Looking for current info on accessing Haggen lakes with truck and trailer towards the end of May.

Planning to set up camp around there and exploring the local valleys via truck and quad from there out.

Cheers and thank you.

swampthing
02-20-2017, 06:04 PM
You should be good to go!

JayWalker89
09-15-2019, 02:12 PM
Anyone have any updated info on the conditions out this way? Planning on being there for a week or so towards the end of September. Any idea how the moose numbers are in this area?

Thanks,

Jay

Jagermeister
09-15-2019, 02:39 PM
This information on this post was applicable information for the original question.

srupp
09-15-2019, 06:56 PM
Hnmm was in Barkerville today..it snowed in the hills towards the Bowron..snowed and was still there when we left.
some of the worst rains I have experienced..Biblical proportions.
steven