PDA

View Full Version : Who is native here in n. A.?

drakfero
12-12-2013, 12:10 PM
http://sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans

12-12-2013, 12:13 PM
So there we have it , its settled .

ONE LAW FOR ALL no more REVERSE DISCRIMINATION !

CT

adriaticum
12-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Lol, I want restitution!

drakfero
12-12-2013, 12:24 PM
:) no more "ITS OURS , WE WERE HERE FIRST"

knighthunter
12-12-2013, 01:27 PM
I think we are still SOL. I didn't read anything about Canadian's only American's & Asians

MB_Boy
12-12-2013, 01:30 PM
So there we have it , its settled .

ONE LAW FOR ALL no more REVERSE DISCRIMINATION !

CT

Alternatively.....maybe a "European Act"??? :wink:

mungojeerie
12-12-2013, 01:44 PM
And yet... nothing will change

Weatherby Fan
12-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Alternatively.....maybe a "European Act"??? :wink:

Yes for sure the Viking's were here long before any natives were........my Uncle Ragnar piled some rocks up in West Vancouver near Pt Atkinson and I'm claiming all of it from Maple Ridge to Whistler as my tradition lands !
It's my land........now get off it !
WF

Cordillera
12-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Aboriginal rights don't relate to DNA, but to the social and cultural organizations that existed at contact, based on an agreement that the British Monarch made with the Indians so he could defeat the French monarch. And of course the British monarchy had French genes and the french had.....etc.......so ill try to stay out of that rabbit hole.

sawmill
12-12-2013, 02:17 PM
I`d need to see some other studies before I start doing the Snoopy dance in the street.And,as has been said....so what?Nothing gonna change.

pnbrock
12-12-2013, 03:53 PM
ha ha i told you so !!!!!!!

Sofa King
12-12-2013, 04:02 PM
I have indian friends who are only 1/8th, yet they are status.
now how watered down are their kids?
and then their kid's kids?
yet they'll all have status.

SingleShot
12-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Apparently the cards are already in the mail! I'm headed out to get me some tax free gas and smokes and I don't even smoke.

MB_Boy
12-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Yes for sure the Viking's were here long before any natives were........my Uncle Ragnar piled some rocks up in West Vancouver near Pt Atkinson and I'm claiming all of it from Maple Ridge to Whistler as my tradition lands !
WF

I am gonna do the National Geographic DNA test thing and if I come up Euro as I should....can I keep my condo at Whistler and house in Vancouver? :wink:

If you say "no" you are gonna have another Oka situation on your hands. :mrgreen:

Jelvis
12-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Ok show me your card then. You show me yours and I'll show you mine.
It's true my dad was pure German Canadian and my mom was Swiss and Native Shuswap.
I got a card from the Canadian Government saying your Indian dude.
So yah it's very true

Jelly Yer a pee in, when you go to the washroom lol you deserve a plastic card then, no problem tell the Canadian gov't now
How come I got one and you don't? I also got a Canadian S.I.N. saying I'm Canuck what gives?

MB_Boy
12-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Ok show me your card then. You show me yours and I'll show you mine.
It's true my dad was pure German Canadian and my mom was Swiss and Native Shuswap.
I got a card from the Canadian Government saying your Indian dude.
So yah it's very true

Jelly Yer a pee in. lol you deserve a plastic card then, no problem tell the Canadian gov't now
How come I got one and you don't? I also got a Canadian S.I.N. saying I'm Canuck what gives?

Jelly.....do you have your residency/status card for the other planet it often appears you came from?? :mrgreen:

Fella
12-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Pretty sure he's the benevolent overlord of that planet and thus doesn't need one!

Jelvis
12-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Don't need any other von, I'm still visiting this planet.
Jelly Von Schlippin Hymer

adriaticum
12-12-2013, 05:19 PM
WF

One word for you Weatherby, Leif Ericson.
Ok 2 words.

frenchbar
12-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Jelly.....do you have your residency/status card for the other planet it often appears you came from?? :mrgreen:

theres a card for outerspace :confused: hey when do i get 1..

olympia
12-12-2013, 06:29 PM
shouldnt this be in open chat? whats this got to do with hunting? just a bunch of dudes being sarcastic

Sofa King
12-12-2013, 06:32 PM
shouldnt this be in open chat? whats this got to do with hunting? just a bunch of dudes being sarcastic

what's your post got to do with this thread?
you came in just to add that?

olympia
12-12-2013, 09:42 PM
what's your post got to do with this thread?you came in just to add that?the answer to your question is right before your eyes my friend. You always answer a question with a question?