PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Still Bow Hunting In Region 4

nelsonob1
12-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Curious if anyone has had any luck bow hunting over the last couple of weeks. In spite of the cold I have been out a few times but without any success. Nor have I seen much on my trail cams.

E.V.B.H.
12-11-2013, 09:59 PM
I've seen lots of deer on my cam, just waiting for the one I want to come through. Sat in my blind in -38 for a full day last sat and had lots of action.

rogerb
12-11-2013, 10:33 PM
yep. have seen more whitie does in west koots in the last week than the rest of the season combined. unfortunately no bucks since rifle ended though. one more try for a buck then it's a doe for the freezer. fantastic time to sit over a well-used trail or where you can watch a good south slope with brush on it, does will usually come check out a fawn bleat this time of year. getting milder now too which will really help stay out longer - last week's sits were brutal!

HarryToolips
12-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Here in region 8 last weekend I was out but no one else was lol where I was it was bout -20 degrees C, seen lots of deer..and I got tonnes of WT's on my cam from mid November til first week of December, most of the bucks weren't showing after Nov 30, rut musta been slowin..

GoatGuy
12-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Buddy arrowed one yesterday in the ek. Said he's seen a pile of deer and two bucks over 150 last week one of which he could have slipped an arrow in to. That'll learn em for cutting his tag on a spike in sept hahahaha.