PDA

View Full Version : Relocated to Cranbrook

Willie Ford
12-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Well as of this week, thanks to work, I am now a resident of the wonderful city of Cranbrook. Pretty stoked about living here now, and already looking forward to getting out for some dog hunting and whatnot. Seeing as theres quite a few members on here from this area, any of u you know some decent areas to hit up and call out some wiley coyotes?

Vader
12-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Gold creek, Picture Valley, Jaffrey, Bull river, Coal valley, Lumberton, lamb creek... just get out and drive.. Tracks will tell you where to go.

Rackmastr
12-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Welcome to town!

adriaticum
12-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Start howling.

bigneily
12-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Welcome, Coyotes are everywhere as Vader states and with this cold weather they should be moving. I have seen plenty of wolf sign also , So don't let the coyotes slow you up. Good luck

Mikey Rafiki
12-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Welcome to town, you have made a wonderful choice! Don't listen to the turd slingers that say bad things about us, they are usually Kimberley folk that are jealous of us people from the "Big City" :)

Seeing a bunch of yote sign near the reservoir up Gold Creek FSR. They are chasing the turkeys around there like mad. You can hike east along the big powerline.

Wintering areas would be great too. Pickering Hills, Shit Fields near Mayook. Always a good amount of wolves on rocky ridge near Elko across from the sawmill.

Willie Ford
12-11-2013, 10:29 PM
thanks for the feedback guys, appreciated. couldn't help but notice the very healthy pop of elk and deer here, been here less than a week and already seen more than I could shake a stick at! very much looking forward to next fall.

E.V.B.H.
12-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Buy a cougar tag as well, lots around and you never know when one will pop up. Keep in mind you are seeing elk and deer in the winter range right now. Come the summer they have a lot of room to spread out. Good luck with the predator control, as said just about anywhere is a good place to check out.

Hodaka
12-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Second the Picture Valley road. I have seen lots of Yotes out there, and wolf tracks too.

Everett
12-12-2013, 12:21 AM
Welcome from the Kimberley crew as well. We are sorry that you decided to settle in the low lands:-D.

hunter1947
12-12-2013, 05:57 AM
Second the Picture Valley road. I have seen lots of Yotes out there, and wolf tracks too.

There is lots of private land there so make sure you are on crown land just saying..

sawmill
12-12-2013, 07:20 AM
[QUOTE=Mikey Rafiki;1431218]Welcome to town, you have made a wonderful choice! Don't listen to the turd slingers that say bad things about us, they are usually Kimberley folk that are jealous of us people from the "Big City" :)

Don`t listen to any Cranbrook guys,they are real strange,some weird shit in the water they drink.And they live in the lowlands,rebreathing their own air and farts.

Rhyno
12-12-2013, 07:21 AM
Welcome to Cranbrook! Best decision my family and I have every made was moving here last March!

hunter1947
12-12-2013, 07:24 AM
[QUOTE=Mikey Rafiki;1431218]Welcome to town, you have made a wonderful choice! Don't listen to the turd slingers that say bad things about us, they are usually Kimberley folk that are jealous of us people from the "Big City" :)

Don`t listen to any Cranbrook guys,they are real strange,some weird shit in the water they drink.And they live in the lowlands,rebreathing their own air and farts.

This is to funny I was thinking of the same about you Kimberly people LOL..