PDA

View Full Version : Allocation Policy Rewrite

40incher
02-06-2007, 06:14 PM
The phone calls to MLA's, both Liberal and NDP, are paying off.

Recent discussions with some of the political staff members indicate that the Allocation Policy concerns are at the forefront of many MLA contacts in recent days and weeks. It is making a difference.

The Resident Hunter's Association press release, and other recent correspondence on the issue, have raised awareness to the point that questions are now being asked about who is driving the issue. Why has it gotten as far as it has?

As well, a recent political announcement has direct links to the issue. That will become evident as time goes on.

Keep up the good fight.

BCrams
02-06-2007, 06:46 PM
On this huntingbc site - thanks to Goatguy for making those of us on here aware of the situation and for all his posts regarding the allocation policy and its ramifcations if it should go through. I don't think you will find too many in disagreement. He has let everyone know the situation at hand and has provided contacts for everyone with regards to who to contact via e-mails. On the other hand - the BCWF and its members involved with this allocation process have really gone to bat on this issue.

40incher - what or who the heck is the Resident Hunters Association anyways ?? You must be flying under the radar as I havn't heard too much this group!!! Sorry.

dana
02-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Sooo, who is the guy that got the nasty email? Does he frequent this site?

brno375
02-06-2007, 07:58 PM
As well, a recent political announcement has direct links to the issue. That will become evident as time goes on.

Care to elaborate?

Steeleco
02-06-2007, 08:04 PM
I just watched the BCTV news and they had quite the spread on the allocation and the MLA that got the boot because of his responce to the letter. It ain't over yet!!!!