PDA

View Full Version : bow shops

Goose T404
12-05-2013, 08:49 PM
are there any certain shops in the lower mainland that would be best for me to go check out and see what my best compound bow options would be?

adriaticum
12-05-2013, 09:25 PM
I only know of Boorman Archery in New west.

tundra
12-05-2013, 09:42 PM
There is Boorman Archery in New West, great shop deal with great place for a beginner to start. There is also Hardcore Archery in Kelowna a little far for you but also another great shop to deal with. There is another in Chilliwack or Abbotsford that is an Archery shop only but I can not remember there name and I have never dealt with them my self. Once you have your rig picked out and set up get out to as many 3d shoots as you can to practice,learn how to shoot and then practice some more.

avadad
12-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Go to Boormans...he has decades of experience and people from all over the world call them to get product and information. Its close to you as well.

BCOUTDOORED
12-06-2013, 07:06 AM
big game archery abbotsford bc wayne meyers he is a bowhunter go to Boormans for target archery big game for bowhunting stuff!!!

Ovis17
12-06-2013, 08:23 AM
big game archery abbotsford bc wayne meyers he is a bowhunter go to Boormans for target archery big game for bowhunting stuff!!!
X2 for Big Game Archery. Wayne is a super guy.

Stéphane
12-06-2013, 03:57 PM
My vote goes to Big Game Archery and Wayne as well. No question, a stand up guy. He can probably get you anything you want, but PSE is definitely his biggest seller and has the most spare parts for.

Don't know Boormans at all, but seems good for people who know him, plus he is big on donation for shoots.

There's also Wholesale Sports. Very good inventory. Not sure if the guy who would set you up, will be there next time you go.

Chilliwack is Dart and tackle if I remember correctly. Dale would be the guy. Never shopped there, but I know Dale and it is hard to find a better soul than that.

Goose T404
12-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Thanks a lot guys I'll be sure to check these places out.
cheers!

goose

ghost
12-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Boormans in New West is a good spot.They helped me get going, plus they have used stuff for sale also.