PDA

View Full Version : short duration hunt advice somewhere

wicket
11-24-2013, 09:07 AM
I want to take my best friend besides except for my actual my shushwap living brother thanks for the visit east atfer 16yrs. by the way brother. this dude has lived thru brain cancer scooping an ice cream volume outta his grey matter. I consider this guy my br0ther and have don't a bunch of hunging in the states and Ontario together. I am looking for any experience in the right direction a couple buddies could spend some time not worring about to who how is next to duck hunt and the logistics behind it..... I am thinking an early(prefer late) but her runs a one owner private duck marsh. any ideas or experiences be greatly appreciated. please save the sheep roundup on the mountain refernce....door doesn't swing that way but id givem a kidney or chunk of liver without question... just want to give back for what a good buddy he has been over the last 25 ish years since we met in collage. Im thinking a 4 day anitocosti island deer hunt since we both love deer huning. open to sugestions.
thanks
doug

we are applying for florida non res alligator tags we will see if we get drawn.

M.Dean
11-24-2013, 09:45 AM
I had a red bike when I was a kid too, but my front wheel feel off so my Dad ran it over with the horse and wagon. I don't think I really ever got over that? can anyone help? I think were having icecream for dinner too.

f350ps
11-24-2013, 09:54 AM
^^^ That's priceless MDean! K

RINO
11-24-2013, 10:19 AM
I had a red bike when I was a kid too, but my front wheel feel off so my Dad ran it over with the horse and wagon. I don't think I really ever got over that? can anyone help? I think were having icecream for dinner too.

That reminds me of my brother riding his Little Red Wagon down the hill out front packing his Red Rider.. He missed the turn at the bottom and ended up in the lake.. Heart broken that both of his pride possessions sunk to the bottom.. I laughed my head off.. Mother felt sorry for him and bought him "A Mighty Mo" .. There was me still playing with my old Cap Gun... I hated that kid... I like Neapolitan

monasheemountainman
11-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Wtf??? Am I the only one who doesn't understand what this guy is saying

italhunter
11-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Wtf??? Am I the only one who doesn't understand what this guy is saying

It sounds like he wants to go anitocosti island deer hunting with his friend.

Or something like that.

mungojeerie
11-24-2013, 12:54 PM

Bwahahahahahaha... my thoughts exactly. Sorry wicket but your post seems to have been typed with your two big toes on an old flip phone in a third language while experiencing some serious effects of ADD.... either this or please seek immediate medical attention as I believe you may have just experienced some sort of stroke.

Good luck with the gator....

wsm
11-24-2013, 01:06 PM
Wtf??? Am I the only one who doesn't understand what this guy is saying wow I am glad I am not the only one x2

butcher
11-24-2013, 01:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glkcrtO08XM

Post of the year right there.

cdnshooter13
11-24-2013, 02:03 PM
"met in collage" I hope he didn't mean "met in college" cause clearly that would have been a waste of money;) met making a "collage" i could understand or maybe just eating glue sticks together?

North49
11-24-2013, 02:08 PM
wow I am glad I am not the only one x2

What they said....

field marshal
11-24-2013, 02:40 PM

Oh my God!!! I'm still laughing!! Marv, you kill me!!:mrgreen:-----Cheers----Field Marshal.

Lozzie
11-24-2013, 02:45 PM
I talk like that after hitting the white lightning too, my teeth hurt.

Darksith
11-24-2013, 03:16 PM
wow, simply amazing...who had a chunk of grey matter removed?

dingdongdenny
11-25-2013, 11:15 AM
jelvis that you?In desguise

deadlyshot19
11-25-2013, 11:15 AM
I don't think he even understands where Florida is..

quaint bucket
11-25-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm going to try to translate this...

-------------------------------------------------------
I want to take my best friend, who survived brain cancer. I consider him as my brother and we don't have a bunch of hunting in the states and Ontario (?). He's my Shushwap brother (FN in BC) and I thank him for his visit out east after 16 years.

I am looking for any experience in the right direction where a couple of guys could spend some time without worrying about who is next to duck hunt and the logistics behind it.

I'm thinking an early season. I prefer a late season but he runs a one owner private duck marsh (?). Any ideas or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Please save the sheep tied up on the mountain reference (Brokeback Mountain reference), we don't swing that way but I would give him a kidney or liver without question. I just want to give back to my good buddy of 25 years since we met in college.

I'm thinking a 4 day Anitocosti Island (Quebec) deer hunt since we both love deer hunting. Open to suggestions from anyone.

Thanks,
Doug

PS: We are applying for Florida Non-Resident Alligator tags. We will see if we get drawn.

------------------------------------------------

Sounds like he's looking for deer hunting opportunities but I'm not 100% sure.