PDA

View Full Version : Caught with...

KtownBobby
11-23-2013, 10:04 PM
So I am walking up a ridge, about 10yards away from a split so I decide to take a quick piss while I decide which way to go. So, while I am doing my business I hear some snow crunching to my left and take a boo...and low and behold a 4point whitetail is starring at me....my gun 3 feet away leaning against a tree. Make a move for the rifle and bring it up to see his ass bouncing away....ohhh the expletives that came outta my mouth lol. And Didn't see anything the rest of the day

E.V.B.H.
11-23-2013, 10:15 PM
I know how it feels, exactly the same thing happened to me a few years ago, running to my gun with it all hangin out!

604redneck
11-23-2013, 10:19 PM
Hahahaha awesome.....u need to learn how to relieve urself while looking thru binos or a scope

lorneparker1
11-23-2013, 10:20 PM
that is when you ass shoot him for being such a dickhead!

HarryToolips
11-23-2013, 10:40 PM
LOL yup happened to me last year

Sofa King
11-23-2013, 10:45 PM
what you should have done, was turned away from him, let your pants fall to the ground as you leaned over(while reaching for your gun), then while he was strutting over toward that big, white, receptive ass before him, you snipe him from between your knees.
you gotta work the rut to your advantage at all times.

Big Lew
11-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Sometimes that's the only way to be sure there's any game around. I don't know how many times I've struggled to get the chestwaders down and out of the way only to have a flock of ducks come straight into the decoys.

knighthunter
11-23-2013, 10:52 PM
So I am walking up a ridge, about 10yards away from a split so I decide to take a quick piss while I decide which way to go. So, while I am doing my business I hear some snow crunching to my left and take a boo...and low and behold a 4point whitetail is starring at me....my gun 3 feet away leaning against a tree. Make a move for the rifle and bring it up to see his ass bouncing away....ohhh the expletives that came outta my mouth lol. And Didn't see anything the rest of the day

So, after you put your dick away. You shoulda give that buck 10 or 15 minutes to forget what spooked him. Then get on his trail and bird dog him until you get him in your sights without him seeing you.

303Brit
11-23-2013, 10:57 PM
The ole DiH trick eh, well thats why we say never outta arms reach ;)

300H&H
11-24-2013, 01:00 AM
Your gun was 3 feet away ? WHY ? Were you worried about "over spray" ?

sawmill
11-24-2013, 05:20 AM
Penis envy,he knew he was out of his league.Best to get the hell out of Dodge while he still has some self respect.
By the way,the marine chant.
This is my weapon,this is my gun
One is for fighting,one is for fun.

hunter1947
11-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Next time I guess you will do your thing with your gun within reach LOL..

brian
11-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Every time I piss while hunting I think of these stories and put my gun where I can reach it. So far no piss opportunities yet.

rocksteady
11-24-2013, 01:22 PM
They got a new invention on the market.....

It's called a "sling". It allows you to use both hands to pee, while your gun hangs on your shoulder. Sounds like you may want to look into it.

stixnstones
11-24-2013, 05:22 PM
I killed a 4pt loon lake area years ago while taking a poop at the bottom of my treestand. Looked up n 40 yards away he was from right to left. Grabbed gun, bang he was dead and I finished my business. My buddy herd the shot came over on his quad. The first thing out of his mouth was "It stinks, did you hit him in the guts?" I said no but look at the base of that tree over there.lol