PDA

View Full Version : new member intro

fuzzy 63
11-23-2013, 10:00 PM
Hello all , I am Cliff and have been a lurker here for a little while . great site and i am proud to become a contributor to this community . Live in the LML and have some amazing areas to visit all over the province . Parents in Cranbrook , private property in Mcbride , sister in kelowna and a colleague with a family ranch of 1000 acres in princeton . I have two labs that excell under the gun and look forward to the marsh more than any previous dogs I have had in the past . twenty one years of raising two boys with lacrosse and judo being the focus of our lives . Now the focus is going back to my roots and bringing my sons for the ride . They will rifle\ shotgun while I use my old round wheel compound and with luck , my new christmas gift of a ''Fred bear grizzley recurve . I have some time now to chase through the woods with my samurai and can hardly wait for next season as both our sons will be finished University and will get out as often as possible . Forgot to mention that my childhood best friend owns a amazing logcabin and 26 ft jetboat on the only tidal lake in BC . they hunt as well !
Good night for now
Cliff

KtownBobby
11-23-2013, 10:01 PM
You owe a joke!

fuzzy 63
11-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Four women , all good friends like to fish together in their boat . one of the ladies always catches most of the fish . This goes on for weeks until one of the ladies can't stand it anymore . she finally says to the lucky gal , '' what is your secret ? . She replies that when she gets up in the morning to go out on the water , she will pull down the sheets on the bed to see which way her husband pecker is pointing . If it points to the left she fishes off the left side of the boat , if it points to the right , she fishes the right side of the boat and if it points straight down , well she fishes from the front of the boat . the woman are all amazed with this system and then one of them asks , '' what do you do if it is pointing straight up , to which she says '' I DON'T GO FISHING '' .
hows that hbc ers
Cliff

gutpile
11-24-2013, 12:12 AM
I was hopeing you were looking for a hunting partner :)
Ha Ha good one !

sawmill
11-24-2013, 05:21 AM
Good one! Welcome.

hunter1947
11-24-2013, 07:00 AM
Fuzzy 63. welcome to the site lots of good input from this site..

fuzzy 63
11-24-2013, 10:34 AM
Thank you for the welcome . I was given my first rifle over forty years ago . A model 94 winchester 30-30 , when I was just a young man . My dad had used it extensively in the Ashnola and had good luck with mule deer . Wen't from that to a Belguim made browning 30-06 from the very early 60's . Incredible rifle , chased moose around Mcbride area , but always was on the watching end of someone else's luck . Our boy s came around and my hunting and fishing took a big slowdown . Bar fishing , center pinning on the alloutte for steels and a bit of gunning for geese n ducks with two little boys in tow was it for the the last 15 years . Now back to where my true passion . Walking very quiet in the woods , seeing everything that nature has to offer and making more memory's to last a lifetime . Life is great and sharing it with good people, is why sites like this exist .
Look forward to getting to know some of you .
Cliff

nature girl
11-24-2013, 10:56 AM
Welcome fuzzy 63.
It is so great you are getting back into more hunting again and with your 2 boys to.

Jelvis
11-24-2013, 05:58 PM
fuzzy 63 welcome hunter and a good introduction for sure with the boys hunting too with you.
Yor going to mix in the hunting site and do some hunting BC.
Jel .. Nice to have yah on the wagon fuzzy 63 -- your a natural