PDA

View Full Version : Bow Quiver - Detachable???

TIKKA TIGER
02-03-2007, 12:44 PM
I just bought a new Hunter Hogg-It sight and mounted it on my PSE Diablo bow. I went to mount my Alpine Bear Claw quiver to the sight and the 4 holes on the bow quiver mounting bracket don't line up with the 4 holes on the sight. I don't want to drill holes in these items to make it work. I was wondering who has a Hunter Hogg-It sight and what brand name of quiver do you have mounted to your sight? I prefer the quick detachable style of quiver. I would appreciate any response as to what quiver would fit my Hunter Hogg-It sight. Thanks for your time...
Cheers... :)

sealevel
02-03-2007, 01:01 PM
I have a hogget and i have a qwikee detachable quiver all the holes lined up . its a little noisy.

MRP
02-03-2007, 01:09 PM
I have a quick detachable quiver and in 5 years I've never taken it off.

The Hermit
02-03-2007, 01:30 PM
I got a qwikie quiver too and so far my sight is fine and no hair on palms!

TIKKA TIGER
02-03-2007, 02:16 PM
I have a hogget and i have a qwikee detachable quiver all the holes lined up . its a little noisy.
Don't like the noise aspect!!! I went to the Kwikee Kwiver website and they say how noise free they are? I like that they are detachable.
Thanks...

TIKKA TIGER
02-03-2007, 02:20 PM
I have a quick detachable quiver and in 5 years I've never taken it off.
I always take my quiver off when I get to my treestand. It's just a preference. However, sometimes I get my deer on the way to my stand and don't have the opportunity to take it off... But that's a GOOD thing!
Thanks... :)

sealevel
02-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Thats just mine its about 4years old they might have improved them by now. I made mine qwiet by puting a little rubber in the detatch part.

jessbennett
02-03-2007, 09:15 PM
those holes on the alpine quiver should line up.... i use alpine quivers and have never had a problem????maybe check the alpine website and see why it may not line up.are the 4 holes in different positions????can the bracket be rotated to line up???

TIKKA TIGER
02-03-2007, 11:15 PM
those holes on the alpine quiver should line up.... i use alpine quivers and have never had a problem????maybe check the alpine website and see why it may not line up.are the 4 holes in different positions????can the bracket be rotated to line up???

No, the holes don't line up and the bracket is too wide to mount on the Hunter Hogg-It sight as the sight has a contour spot in the way and it won't sit flush against the sight mount. The bracket can't be rotated as it can only be mounted one way. I'll check with the Alpine website and see what they come up with. Thanks tho'...
Cheers... :)

TIKKA TIGER
03-02-2007, 10:39 PM
I just bought a Kwikee Kwiver Combo in Mossy Oak Breakup to match my bow. This is an awesome quiver and mounts to my sight with ease. I really like the detachable feature so it can be removed once on stand. Best bow quiver I've ever had to date... :)
Cheers!