PDA

View Full Version : Wolves

REMINGTON JIM
11-15-2013, 09:27 PM
So i get up this morning to go down into 3-30 - its the last day of the non LEH moose hunt there - It was Snowing heavy but Oh Well you never know . Anyhow we get down to Bonoparte Lake -around the south side and i stop and chat with a logging truck driver to see if hes seeing any game around there - the answer was not much Game TOO many WOLVES - hes see them nearly ever day right on the main road - over on the Joe Ross Road and Sawmill Creek area ! This area is just on the south side of the lake ! I will be going back there this winter and see if i can clobber a few of them for sure ! :-D

Cheers RJ

Weatherby Fan
11-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Awesome RJ thanks for the info I'm hoping to spend a fair bit of time up that way as soon as I can.

dana
11-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Wolves up the Joe Ross??? No way. That's pretty close to Darlington and the Powder. Jelly says there are no wolves there and monster moose and muleys behind every tree. Everyone knows Jelvis is right. Even though he's never ever posted a picture of his success, he knows all and has been all. He is the master. So I call BS to this thread! There are no wolves on the Joe Ross! ;)

RB2
11-16-2013, 03:44 AM
Maybe some people jelly brained

REMINGTON JIM
11-16-2013, 12:19 PM
Wolves up the Joe Ross??? No way. That's pretty close to Darlington and the Powder. Jelly says there are no wolves there and monster moose and muleys behind every tree. Everyone knows Jelvis is right. Even though he's never ever posted a picture of his success, he knows all and has been all. He is the master. So I call BS to this thread! There are no wolves on the Joe Ross! ;)

Yup me just BS ing ya ! :rolleyes: LMAO :-D RJ

stinkyduck
11-16-2013, 05:33 PM
they are up there alright!!!! might go after them this year on snow machine. buddy of mine killed two last year close to that area! and seen another this year in the criss creek area on the main road1 ive seen tracks every where from hihium lake to joe ross!

finngun
11-16-2013, 08:51 PM

Jell Bell is King of Timmys....medium coffee with double-double.....never go wrong..:mrgreen:

dana
11-16-2013, 08:58 PM
I've worked off the Joe Ross the last few winters. Certainly lots of wolf sign around. Especially towards the Beaver Hut.

REMINGTON JIM
11-16-2013, 10:11 PM
I've worked off the Joe Ross the last few winters. Certainly lots of wolf sign around. Especially towards the Beaver Hut.

NO Way - I call BS :wink: LOL RJ

nature girl
11-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Go and shoot some wolves and then do a nice writeup we can all read. Happy wolf hunting.