PDA

View Full Version : Non-Typ Muley Rack strain up Leonie Creek access Gordon Creek Rd Barriere Mu 3-38

Jelvis
11-13-2013, 06:14 PM
---deleted -----

300H&H
11-13-2013, 07:32 PM
Do tell Jelly Belly, us K-Town fellas who have not connected wit our mulesdeer need all the help we can get.

Jelvis
11-13-2013, 07:47 PM
-------------------

dana
11-13-2013, 08:07 PM
You are smoking the pipe hard Jelly. Leonie was good 10 years ago. Now nothing but wolf scat. Why don't you tell us where you've been hunting Jelly? Is it because you haven't hunted for years?

Jelvis
11-13-2013, 08:22 PM
--------------------------

dana
11-13-2013, 08:24 PM
last week there were 8 does at the old dump. Don't forget to tell them there is a whopper there too!

wsm
11-13-2013, 08:30 PM
I don't know where all those places are jelly , but last weekend a buddy was hunting around Gorman lake out of barrier , said he saw a 80-100 deer over the weekend lots of dinks ,1 large 3 pt and the only 4 point they saw was the one they killed 140 class or so muley . they took lots of pics.

Jelvis
11-13-2013, 08:31 PM
--------------------------

Jelvis
11-13-2013, 08:33 PM
----------------------

HarryToolips
11-13-2013, 08:41 PM
LOL sounds great but now I won't go there cause I'm guessin a bunch of people on this site will now be headin there...

dana
11-13-2013, 08:41 PM
Oh yea, you haven't been up barriere lakes road for years so you wouldn't know they pulled the dump eh? Saw a monster there on Thursday. As for the BI dump up foghorn, man you are talking years ago. They pulled that well over 25 years ago and moved it to the McCorvies side. That ran for over 20 years before they pulled it about 5 years ago. Soooo, is that how long it's been since you ventured up here? Over 25 years? Yup, your data sure is accurate ain't it?

REMINGTON JIM
11-13-2013, 08:46 PM
last week there were 8 does at the old dump. Don't forget to tell them there is a whopper there too!

OH Yea ! and :rolleyes: the Big Wally Buck hanging out at :confused: whatchayoucallit Creek for sure ! Big NON typ Mulie he is ! Im gettin after him this weekend - see you all there - OK ! LOL
Cheers RJ

Darksith
11-13-2013, 09:00 PM
but thats in 3-41 maybe desrves some time?
Jelshor
I bet it does, you should get in there...or do you even get out anymore?

elkhunter1
11-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Hey Jel whats happening in little fort?
Rut starting,?best regards

dana
11-13-2013, 09:18 PM
According to Jelly the rut happens in Oct.

Jelvis
11-13-2013, 09:25 PM
-----------------------

dana
11-13-2013, 09:42 PM
When was the last time you saw it awe inspireing? 1956?

benttip
11-14-2013, 08:49 AM
sounds to me like jel is just trying to help out..might be old info or not but could be just stated as such..puttin jel down aint all that cool...have a special day..

Looking_4_Jerky
11-14-2013, 09:08 AM
I don't put Jelvis down. I don't know him or his motivations for putting into words what most of us just read on maps. However, I do get a chuckle out of how any people must hit areas based on his threads only to find that the cut blocks would have been huntable 15 yrs ago. But that's all cool. Jelvis, if whacky rants on every FSR in the book are your version of good scotch on the rocks, fill yer cup! :)

horshur
11-14-2013, 09:51 AM
Christ sake I have hunted most of the areas or been in them that he writes about and if you will work at it they are as good as any up the North Thompson......this is no secret there are deer on the breaks and ridges along the Thompson from North of Vavenby to Kamloops...and it is pert near as good of deer hunting as you will get anywhere else in BC......

Salty
11-14-2013, 05:36 PM
Hey jelvis I saw a 27 x 30 point up leonie yesterday, musta weighed 2000 lbs! Had three sets of nuts too! Report on that douchebag.

You might want to read up on the site rules noob

Salty
11-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Jel you seem to be hittin a nerve on this one woah! A few fellers taking ex sepshun to some of the areas of which you speak. I'm doing a little digging here and it seems most of them live near a north branch of a river than rhymes with sponson. Don't want to give 2 much away.. But I'm on google earth right now checking certain valleys in three three eight. Non typs...pure awesome

Weatherby Fan
11-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Yep that was my bad, just calling a spade a spade.

So because he offers some insight to an area to go hunting and he's a d*******g, and your calling a spade a spade.........I'll remember to never offer you any help or advice on HBC.......maybe think before you post.

ellellbee
11-14-2013, 05:59 PM
dana I said it starts in October and goes til endo of novembo.
Lil Fort is always a wonderful area to visit for hunting seasons.
Lil Fort will get new snow on thursday and friday most likely
The weather will be seasonal
You can't go wrong in this perfectly situated lil town of Lil Fort, it's awe inspiring when seen
Jello

Hmm. Was there today. Fog down below and 6 above up top and sunny. I guess the fog there isn't the only thing foggy eh Jelvis. How can a guy that's so wrong think he's so right? You need help like Blimpo Ford.

M.Dean
11-14-2013, 06:08 PM
Yep that was my bad, just calling a spade a spade. Notice to All Hunters!!! If olde Jelly's got Mr. Dana trying like hell to keep Hunters out of this area, There's Some Truth To Jel's Words! Jel's even got Mr. knoffnbud, who more than likely seen a few Wall Hangers in there like Mr. Dana has, so, I'm bett'in there's more than just one bloody Big Buck in rut walking the roads and trails up there! Any chance of getting some better directions to where these Big Bucks are Jel? Might be a good move for a guy to go for a drive this weekend up there, want to bet you'll see Mr. Dana and Mr. knoffnbud crus'in the roads too! It'd be nice to see lots of the members here hunt'in that area, the more traffic the better chance a good road Hunters got to hammer one of these Monster Mulies trying to cross the roads!!! Hell, I might give a few of the Boy's a yell, might even take the 70 seater old yellow camper bus up to spend a week or so in! So, lets make this like a huge HBC family get a way Hunting Week! All's we need Jel is how do we all get there? Remember lots of guys here drive SUV's and a few old station wagons, so get us all in on the best roads you can, Thank's Again Jel!

Salty
11-14-2013, 06:19 PM
That's the spirit Dean-o... I'm looking in to flying to the Loops, cheap like borscht

M.Dean
11-14-2013, 06:32 PM
That's the spirit Dean-o... I'm looking in to flying to the Loops, cheap like borscht Now that's the spirit!!! And, don't forget your ATV's, OTV's, Dirt Bikes, Trikes, SxS's, and what the hell, this is going to be a week of fun, so if you all got a Dune Buggy kick'in around still, bring it too!!! There's ton's of trails to rip around on, snow for the kids to play in, hell, we could even setup a Mud Bog Pit!!! See Ya All There!!!

kennyj
11-14-2013, 06:35 PM
So because he offers some insight to an area to go hunting and he's a d*******g, and your calling a spade a spade.........I'll remember to never offer you any help or advice on HBC.......maybe think before you post.

X2 on that!!!! Just brutal what shows up on here.
kenny

dana
11-14-2013, 07:25 PM
Ha ha ha, you boys are too easy. If I repond to a Jelly post, then I'm trying to protect a hidey hole. Ever think I've been responding to Jelly's posts for years to get people thinking I hunt there? Or maybe I really do hunt there? Hmmm, I win either way. ;)

albravo2
11-14-2013, 07:39 PM
Thanks Jelvis!

Rare that folks on here are so keen to tell everyone not to waste their time in any hunting area.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." - Hamlet

BCBear
11-14-2013, 07:54 PM
Never put your faith in Boogle earth, but hey M. Dean's got a point.

Jelvis
11-14-2013, 08:05 PM
-----------------

lovemywinchester
11-14-2013, 08:10 PM
That's the spirit Dean-o... I'm looking in to flying to the Loops, cheap like borscht

Better stay on the rock. Lucky is priced like Heineken here Salty. You'll have a jammer in the beer store from sticker shock. At least no ones talking about Kamloops WT spots anymore.

Jelvis
11-14-2013, 08:30 PM
--------------------

dana
11-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Jelly,
Come on man, admit your true intent. We all know you are not trying to help anyone. I called you out for your negative posts as of late and suddenly you are back to your game of trying to figure out where I hunt and get everyone on board trying to slip me up right? You've played this game many a time in the past and you've lost everytime. So have all your wannabe guru followers. Like sheep to the slaughter, they are easy targets. I react to any of your ramblings, you and they believe I am trying to get people to avoid my honey holes. I don't react and you and your followers believe my silence is proof I hunt there. Like I said earlier, it is a win for me either way. If you think you have me on the ropes, think again, you are actually on the mat seeing stars.

To those that are Jelly's sheep, if you are planning on venturing to the NT this late season, please at the very least stop at a magazine rack and flip open the Fall Hunting Forecast issue of BC Outdoors. Read what the Reg 3 bio has to say about the NT and then at least you will be prepared for a tuff hunt instead of the pie in the sky, lollypops, icecream floats and candy cane drivel that Jelvis spouts.

Salty
11-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Yes dana its all about you. LMAO

dana
11-14-2013, 09:10 PM
Spoken like a Jelvis follower. When it comes to Jelly's several 1000 rambling about the NT, yes, it is about him trying to figure out where I hunt.

Jelvis
11-14-2013, 09:10 PM
----------------------

dana
11-14-2013, 09:13 PM
I can just see Jelvis' PM box lighting up now. "You got him on the ropes, give dana that knock out punch." LMAO!!!

dana
11-14-2013, 09:15 PM
Jelly, see I told ya. Darlington. Yep, you got me figured out! How do you do it? You are amazing! Darlington, home of MassNTrash, Widebugger and The Slug!

hunter1993ap
11-14-2013, 09:22 PM
Jelly, see I told ya. Darlington. Yep, you got me figured out! How do you do it? You are amazing! Darlington, home of MassNTrash, Widebugger and The Slug!

now I understand the true meaning behind your term gutpile chaser!! the internet is the true downfall to many great hunting areas, i'm sure now the famous gutpile chasers will be invading a bunch of new turf that hasn't been mentioned before.

dana
11-14-2013, 09:23 PM
Jelly,
What are the odds for drawing a moose tag in Darlington? The LEH must be rigged for me to pull a tag 3 years in a row? LMAO!!!

CTmoose
11-14-2013, 09:42 PM
You are awesome jelly!:-D I like how you tell people to go places so they don't go to where you go. Good one. Get off the dope buddy. You pick up a map and know the roads, but yet you make out to be the head guide for the North Thompson? Stop wasting people's time.
That reminds me dana when you said behind the dump
what about behind Birch Island? What's theee naaaaame haaaaaa?
Oh oh ah Foghorn Mtn fsr into mega bah Hucks
but thats in 3-41 maybe desrves some time?
Jelshor

Jelvis
11-14-2013, 10:09 PM
----------------------

CTmoose
11-14-2013, 11:12 PM
wha is with ya stupid talkin'? Thumbs up buddy, everyone knows you to be a bit of a knob on this site :-D
CT I hear yah, good call go now go like a pro, you say.
I tell pee pal wher tah go so they don know where I go? Ahhh whaaaaaaa?
I pick up a map and wha the h R U toll kin aboot?
Head guide, I don't guide heads lol Hahahaha -- ok so your from Choooch or Lil Fart? lol
Hahahaha
I know people are wasted already lol.
Jel .. Lee Awn E .. is known for dah huntinck .. and Lee Owe Knee has MassnTrashwidthlengthtinesthickstrongmainbeamspoin tsstickingoutalloverrover

Salty
11-15-2013, 07:26 AM
Jel I gotta hand it to you man, you start some of the best threads ever. Your advice on all corners of the province always seem to make the detritus sink to the bottom of the mash barrel, making a little whiskey along the way. lol

Looks like this cold front is sweeping down upon us with a few snow warnings throughout the interior of our great province. Should be a gaaaareat weekend up the nor river for non typical muleys!. I'm thinking mid elevation

Looking_4_Jerky
11-15-2013, 08:34 AM
So just wondering where the f'ck the mods are on this site? I didn't realize that it was now ok to call people douchebags, knobs, etc. I've certainly wanted to tell people that before, but thought the mods would turf me. Not that it would matter at this point. The caliber of content on this site has deteriorated significantly from what it once was. I guess I'd miss out on CT Moose talking like his mom and dad are cousins, or khoffnbud crying the blues because people that didn't live on his street hunted up it. What a loss. Talk about Calling a spade a spade.

As for Posts/threads that might mention people's spots: do people not realize that the worse thing they can do is kick up a fuss on the very thread so that others can see the're trying to preserve something good? I don't actually think this is the case with Dana and Jelvis, as I highly doubt that Jelly has all of Dana's spots nailed and is now exposing them publicly. The banter is kind of comical. If you have something good or satirical to add to the banter, great (thanks, M.Dean). If not, consider how your post comes across, how it makes you look, how it makes the site look, and how it makes hunters look. Take a step back.

B-rad
11-15-2013, 08:39 AM
Don't know where the mods are,,,but it didn't take them long to lock my " get your whitetail" thread,,,when there was only a couple negative remarks

Darksith
11-15-2013, 09:46 AM
Thanks Jelvis!

Rare that folks on here are so keen to tell everyone not to waste their time in any hunting area.

its not that I am trying to tell people not to go somewhere...I'd just rather hear or see a thread from jelvis that is about his actual boots on the ground experience rather than just re-writing or copying word for word what someone else has written in a magazine, book or other such article. Jelly is the biggest troll around, he posts simply to read his own words, and see who responds. Lets get some current pictures, actual stories, and personal experiences. Thats what this site is about. If I wanted to know what some book said, I would go buy said book, I come to HBC to read and participate in other experiences, not some book.

horshur
11-15-2013, 09:56 AM
its not that I am trying to tell people not to go somewhere...I'd just rather hear or see a thread from jelvis that is about his actual boots on the ground experience rather than just re-writing or copying word for word what someone else has written in a magazine, book or other such article. Jelly is the biggest troll around, he posts simply to read his own words, and see who responds. Lets get some current pictures, actual stories, and personal experiences. Thats what this site is about. If I wanted to know what some book said, I would go buy said book, I come to HBC to read and participate in other experiences, not some book.

where is the book...jeI thought he was an original..he copies from a book this stuff???????

sawmill
11-15-2013, 10:28 AM
where is the book...jeI thought he was an original..he copies from a book this stuff???????

Well he appears to be able to write,I have to assume he can read too.

doubled
11-15-2013, 11:36 AM
He was busted for quoting word for word from some outdoor mag a little while back. That's when I decided enough was enough and stopped listening to him or reading his spew.

Jelvis
11-15-2013, 12:11 PM
---------------------

Cookie1965
11-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Wasn't this it? maybe the wrong year?
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/cookie1965/null_zps18a3298b.jpg (http://s48.photobucket.com/user/cookie1965/media/null_zps18a3298b.jpg.html)

Spy
11-15-2013, 01:25 PM
This "stuff" is where I hunted and my relatives hunted for life, nothing to do with any book
There are no books covering these individual spots which have been done by myself from memory when I and my freinds and relatives hunt.
You won't find these threads in any mag or book at all anywhere but here.
These threads are so I don't need to pm each individual who is wanting a spot to hunt where they can see a buck bull doe or cow.
Jelvis .. I have a few more spots to add but will do it when the time dictates ..
Then when someone pm's I can bring them to the thread as to the access and hunting of that particular isolated spot.
Bullshit!!!! You knew very well you were going to get under the skin of "real"hunters, the guys who actually have their boots on the ground.You baited them plain & simple! You have been busted many times quoting from a book. You are always trying to stir the pot with Dana, a real hunter who posts pictures stories, not bullshit like yourself.

Weatherby Fan
11-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Bullshit!!!! You knew very well you were going to get under the skin of "real"hunters, the guys who actually have their boots on the ground.You baited them plain & simple! You have been busted many times quoting from a book. You are always trying to stir the pot with Dana, a real hunter who posts pictures stories, not bullshit like yourself.

The only reason he's under the skin of so many is he's knows their spots as well or better than they do.......

one-shot-wonder
11-15-2013, 02:19 PM
I spent 5 days in the NT last week chasing MD.....didn't see a legal buck, wolves are a MAJOR issue, cut tracks each day and on Saturday had a large pack howling on the ridge lower. I have no issues where somebody wants to hunt, but as Dana has mentioned......be prepared for a tough hunt! Also dont bitch and write a thread on how we need to reduce the any buck season or reduce doe LEH, because you didnt shoot a buck.

Spy
11-15-2013, 02:27 PM
The only reason he's under the skin of so many is he's knows their spots as well or better than they do.......
We know Jelvis quotes from outdated books, he has been caught red handed in the past. I dont believe he has ever hunted any of these places he mentions. Jelvis has always had a thing for Dana it goes back many years. Maybe he is jealous over Dana's successes. Jelvis is a clever baiter, he knew before he started this thread, he was going to ruffle Dana's & others feathers. Its one thing sharing your own honey holes, that you have hunted, another sharing directly from an out dated book, especially when some roads dont even exist anymore. Waisting HBC members time money & gas to find a spot that does not even exist is wrong.

Darksith
11-15-2013, 02:38 PM
honestly it has nothing to do with a spot...a spot is not a road. You aren't generally gonna knock a big buck down by driving. I have driven some of these roads while hunting, they are not my "spots". If a spot is a road, I will tell you my spot, its called sawmill! Take Jelly's info for what its worth, and that is old...Jellman, don't matter how old you are brother, get out there find yourself a deer, or put a date stamp on your post that says the last time you were in "said area"...its one thing to try to help people out, its another to spew forth so much info whether it be 30 days or 30 years old that you become simply back ground noise. A shame really, thats what it has become for me, simply background noise. Its too bad, but I would love to see something current from you, a picture of success, a treasure or strange object found...lets see something, not simply more background noise

Jelvis
11-15-2013, 03:48 PM
------------------

frenchbar
11-15-2013, 04:14 PM
jelvis is king ......

Spy
11-15-2013, 04:27 PM
What about the Red Plateau? What about Orchard lake, Hyas Lake for a rack
Heffley, Jmyson, Thuya Lakes road, Mt Ollie
O my gollie
Star lake, Blackpool they all rule
Foghorn, Granite, don't take it for granted
Cuz I think yer boat just landed
Take a trip to somewhere
Cuz I bin dare I bin every where man, savona I hit it's shores man, I wore fleece in Mc Cleese
Deadman, Criss and Pinatan.
Jel .. I bin everywhere man
Prove it post some pics ;-).

Spy
11-15-2013, 04:29 PM
jelvis is king ......
You are only saying that because his family :-).

frenchbar
11-15-2013, 04:31 PM
You are only saying that because his family :-).

he's my twisted twin.........

Spy
11-15-2013, 04:33 PM
he's my twisted twin.........
:-):-):-);-)

Darksith
11-15-2013, 05:09 PM
What about the Red Plateau? What about Orchard lake, Hyas Lake for a rack
Heffley, Jmyson, Thuya Lakes road, Mt Ollie
O my gollie
Star lake, Blackpool they all rule
Foghorn, Granite, don't take it for granted
Cuz I think yer boat just landed
Take a trip to somewhere
Cuz I bin dare I bin every where man, savona I hit it's shores man, I wore fleece in Mc Cleese
Deadman, Criss and Pinatan.
Jel .. I bin everywhere man

bin der, don't mean u done dat dough...not everywhere can be amazing hunting grounds...background noise, thats all I see when I hit "view post"

SPEYMAN
11-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Jelvis may or may not be an accomplished hunter,but he is one hell of a fisherman. He has mastered the art of trolling. I bow to you Jelvis.

Salty
11-15-2013, 05:38 PM
You Jelvis haters are really loosing your cool here man. Its real funny at this end.. big time.. lol but its not good for your health. Be positive, be happy, or just don't read Jelvis' threads if you don't get the entertainment value. Its that easy.

But, I gotta admit its you guys that are seriously trying to discredit these threads and blowing a gasket over this nonsense that is the best entertainment value, a little Jerry Springeresque but c'mon its funny shit :lol:

Darksith
11-15-2013, 06:10 PM
no gaskets blown, not even a feather ruffled...just wishin the jel o nator would put up or u know what...lets see something from the master who claims every spot holds big deer and strong moose populations. talk is cheap, misinformation is cheaper

frenchbar
11-15-2013, 06:13 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/106961605.jpg?1275011861

Jelvis
11-15-2013, 06:30 PM
---------------------------

Salty
11-15-2013, 10:09 PM
They call highway 24 the fisherman's highway I'm thinking highway 5 is the deer hunter's highway :cool:

dana
11-15-2013, 10:51 PM
You guys haven't figured this out yet?

What? That I am Jelvis? Of course I am!

Jelvis
11-15-2013, 11:29 PM
-----------------------

shed-hunter1
11-15-2013, 11:41 PM
well I don't buy a thing jelvis says a few years ago he said he knew where a big buck was just needed someone to take him there I said I would he didn't respond I think hes running out of roads ands places in bc to say pretty soon

moosinaround
11-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Jelvis, slow the hell down, I'm trying to write all this down as fast as I can!! Speak without forked tongue as my penmanship is poor! I know not of what you post, as muleeze in the north are all but pred scatt, and I need a mulleez for the deepfreeze! SO pleeze speak slow, and never yield to the darkness of the gray clouds that shroud this thread! Moosintryintounderstandjelvispleasedontleavethebui lding!!

Jelvis
11-15-2013, 11:54 PM
-------------------------

Duidery
11-16-2013, 02:20 PM
There's five minutes of my life I'll never get back!