PDA

View Full Version : considering exploring the charlottes next weekend should i bring a rifle?

smeegle
11-08-2013, 11:58 PM
heading to the charlottes next weekend with a friend just to mosey around and be touristy (albiet in bad weather/time of the year) just wondering if I should bother picking up a tag and bringing a gun in case I see some of the local deer?

lip_ripper00
11-09-2013, 12:04 AM
heading to the charlottes next weekend with a friend just to mosey around and be touristy (albiet in bad weather/time of the year) just wondering if I should bother picking up a tag and bringing a gun in case I see some of the local deer?

Hell ya!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

brutus
11-09-2013, 12:34 AM
If u don't u will regret it

Glenny
11-09-2013, 02:55 AM
Well if yo only want one. why not?

SHACK
11-09-2013, 07:01 AM
Want an answer as dumb as the question? :???:

Camp Cook
11-09-2013, 07:44 AM
QCI have special area deer tags in other words do not use your mainland tags unless you have no reason to keep them.

The deer on the island are called Sitka blacktails as far as I am concerned they are by far the prettiest of all deer and the best tasting.

You'll have to check the regs but I'm thinking you are allowed up to 15 deer a year there 5 in possession and the open doe season should be starting any day now.

To answer your question by all means be prepared to hunt them.

smeegle
11-09-2013, 08:56 AM
sure shack i take as dum answer for a dumb questions...as long as it is dumb as you look:p