PDA

View Full Version : Good Karma thread

Taurusguy
11-05-2013, 02:12 PM
I just wanted to mention that there is still good people out there. Recently I went on a hunting trip and got skunked. Seen lots but no oppertunity to shoot. That's fine.

We had gathered up camp and was heading home. Put one gun in the truck for the drive out incase an oppertunity arised on the way out. No luck. So we stopped to do the final lock up of our guns before heading home.

I was struggling to get my gun case closed so I took out my paperwork (gun registrations, FAC info, etc) from the case to try and get it closed up and placed it on the trailer. Got my guns closed up and put them on the floor in the camper and drove away. Little did I realize I left my paperwork on the back of the trailer and lost it.

Went to work the next day when I got home and someone had found my paperwork on the logging road and phoned me to tell me they had found it and offered to mail it back. I was floored. I didn't even know I had lost it yet at that point.

Its great that there is still some honest people out there and just wanted to give a shout out of appreciation to all of you who do the right thing when that happens.

Thanks to the guy who found it and took the time to package it up and return it back to me. There will be a little something in return for your efforts.

If you have a good karma story. Would love to hear it.

Rackem
11-05-2013, 02:26 PM
That is very nice to hear, thanks for sharing. I have had many things returned to me over the years, makes you feel good all over. :)