PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding where to buy Stands

bwarwaruk
11-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Other than Cabela's, I have found that not alot of the stores I frequent have that much of a selection on Stands and climbing sticks. I was thinking of getting a Lone Wolf stand and climbing sticks based on what I do (i.e. they pack small and wont get caught on everything as I tromp through the bush) and versitility for future use.

If anyone could direct me to any BC stores, it would be appreciated.

Blockcaver
11-05-2013, 07:35 PM
I don't know where to buy Lone Wolf stands in BC. They are my favorites too, and I was lucky to just get an offer thru P&Y to buy a stand and 4 sticks at a discount. Just got them. I have had two LW stands and 6 climbing sticks for ever.

That said, I have a medium sized Gorilla stand I bought at Wholesale Sports. It works very well and is less costly than a Lone Wolf. All my stands are hang ons with straps. I don't like climbers.

bwarwaruk
11-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the input. I'll check WSS out.

BigfishCanada
11-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Princess Auto has a few, check online

bighornbob
11-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Not lone wolf , but Seen them at WSS, Canadian tire, Princess auto. Bought mine at Walmart. Seen them online at Costco.ca as well.

BHB

BrodieG
11-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Order the lone wolf and sticks from Cabelas.ca

Had mine in 4 days after I ordered it. The lone wolf stand and sticks is an awesome setup I love how easy it packs and how light the whole setup is. Buy an HSS harness or something else as well because the one included is absolute shit. Ive packed mine and been up and down too many trees to count.

Im from Sooke aswell so if you want to see it in person let me know.