PDA

View Full Version : 2 less wolves in the kootenays !

grizzlydueck
10-31-2013, 12:34 AM
Went out moose and muley hunting into a remote spot. The first morning All I heard was wolves. so I got set up and sprayed moose piss all around me and did some mouth calling. sure enough one ran below me just as I ranged it. The next two above me weren't so lucky ! And my fox pro was back in the truck way down the mountain. Later the next night the 4 of us are having dinner and beers. discussing the days events, and I let out a couple of wolf howls just screwing around and a few minutes later there's a pack all around us moaning and howling! The pack was 30 km away the day before! We had wolves howling every single day for 5 days everywhere we went. The new 7wsm sniper rig is going to be making several more ungulates very happy this fall! I'm also going wolf trapping,as I just took my trapping course and have some properties to work. Hopefully I can call myself the wolf ninja come spring! Lol

HIGHRPM
10-31-2013, 07:06 AM
Go gettem !

Hammerhead
10-31-2013, 07:32 AM
A little satisfying to knock of a couple of those know doubt. Well done and hope to hear of more success with them.
HH

Spy
10-31-2013, 09:35 AM
Thats great good job.:-)Good luck with your trapping ninja.

OutWest
10-31-2013, 09:41 AM
Nice shooting!

spear
10-31-2013, 10:29 AM
Nice work Chad, hope to see some hides hanging come winter