PDA

View Full Version : Previous LEH history

haber
10-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Just wondering if there is a way to find out your LEH draws from years past? I have recently gotten the itch to hunt sheep. I remember I had a draw what feels like 10 years or so ago when I was still a fairly new hunter and my old man filled out my LEH cards for me. I was looking at the odds in Kamloops and was floored by them....I think that's where it was but it could have been in the Ashnola part of region 8.

Long story short I didn't tag a sheep on my draw and it is killing me trying to remember where it was. My uncle who passed recently lived in Kamloops and we stayed with him while we were up there which is making me think it was the lottery draw of 3-29. My pops seems to think it was region 8 but his memory isn't the greatest.

any help would be greatly appreciated the suspense in getting the better of me!

coach
10-30-2013, 08:21 PM
Were you hunting next to a lake?

haber
10-30-2013, 08:28 PM
We were mainly road hunting whitetail as I was still young and afraid of cougars and bears and if we bumped into sheep it was a bonus I faintly remember there being some sort of fenced guide outfit or ranch midway up the access road all I really remember from that trip. Don't recall hunting near kamloops lake it was quite some time ago.

coach
10-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Maybe have a look at google earth.

haber
10-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Great call going to do that so I'm guessing there is no way to get a hold of previous draws?

landphil
10-30-2013, 11:05 PM
Not that I am aware of, but you could look up the phone number for the LEH office in Victoria and ask them. Have your hunter number ready, you never know. Are you sure you really want to know?

haber
10-31-2013, 09:21 AM
Just sent them an email....I don't really want to know but at the same time I do. Fingers crossed it wasn't 3-29.

coach
10-31-2013, 11:13 AM
In most cases where you weren't able to fill an LEH such as that one, they will just send you a new one for next season. :-D

haber
10-31-2013, 01:06 PM
Haha if only that was the case. He just sent me back an email it was 8-09. Based on the odds of 82:1 this year I doubt I will see that draw again anytime soon. I was confused with the location he had recently moved to kamloops a few years back used to live in penticton