PDA

View Full Version : Uterus scents

Big Lew
10-29-2013, 07:50 PM
What brand of blacktail estrous scent attraction seems to work the best, and where is it sold?
I'm pretty sure a few blacktail bucks are starting to prowl around looking for does now....saw a decent
one yesterday just before noon obviously scouting in known doe area. I was hiking with my wife and dog
and was able to sneak very close to it. I don't have permission to hunt where he was, but I'm working on it.
It's a long narrow strip of forest and the winds blow lengthways so an attraction just might be the ticket to
bring him in bow range. There are humans and dogs in the area every day so that helps with worrying about my scent.

boxhitch
10-29-2013, 09:46 PM
hahahahha
freudian slip ?

do you mean 'estrous' ?

Big Lew
10-29-2013, 10:45 PM
hahahahha
freudian slip ?

do you mean 'estrous' ?

whoops! Guess it'll be hard to top that one:oops:
Thanks, I corrected it in the thread, but don't know how to delete or change the thread title

sapper
10-29-2013, 11:21 PM
Reminds me of my niece's comment once at Red Robin at Christmas remarking on a Christmas poinsettia, "What a beautiful placenta!"

boxhitch
10-29-2013, 11:22 PM
:) off to a good start
They have commonalities

quadrakid
10-30-2013, 06:40 PM
I,ve used Carleton blacktail doe in heat with success, My wifes best friend could never figure out what the big fuss was about (The Dead Sea Squirrels)