PDA

View Full Version : 5-13 youth doe

Dusty Roads
10-27-2013, 04:38 PM
Hey folks,
my buddy got his bull moose a couple weeks ago and has pretty much called it quits huntkng for the season. His son (in school when the bull was taken) is fairly disappointed that they haven't been going out much anymore, he's also been really pumped about his LEH he got(odds were like .7 to 1 but I'm not gunna snuff his excitement) he asked me if I could take him out to try for his doe LEH as he's heard us talk about never wasting an LEH. I have never hunted south of hixon. We are in PG. Any advice would really help. Been referring to my back roads Map but still kinda shooting in the dark. Any help would be awesome, the 15 year old in his second huntkng season would really appreciate it as well. Thanks in advance..

xtrail
10-27-2013, 05:25 PM
Do you know which zone the draw is for?(A,B,C) I just came back from there for my leh and can help you out but need to know which zone exactly.

Dusty Roads
10-27-2013, 05:39 PM
I believe it's all of 5-13
just looked on the LEH papers and there isn't any break up of it into different zones.
Once again thanks in advance.

xtrail
10-27-2013, 05:57 PM
PM sent, good luck.

chilcotin hillbilly
10-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Pick any FSR off the highway and hunt close to the highway within a mile or so and you will find alot of does. The father needs a attitude adjustment.